Why is my request to redeem my xper points being ignored?

I've requested to redeem my xper points twice so far for a gift card. No response. I have more than enough points to redeem it.
is there a reason as to why it's being ignored?
does gag only work on weekdays for redeeming points? Haha help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it takes a few days now, due to the (possibly) long queue of people wanting to redeem the points.

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes it takes a few days. just gotta keep checking ur email :)

• Ok. I've redeemed in the past and it was fulfilled within 30 minutes so I'm just confused haha. Thanks!

• maybe they're just busy or somethin. haha

• Lol now I look like an idiot for requesting twice 😲

What Guys Said 4

• That can happen if you make request at weekend - My first donation to RAVEN was requested on a Friday evening and not processed till Monday - I even asked a question about it as well - It will happen soon

• You will never have your points redeemed, its all just a trick to keep you utilizing their platform

• It will take a few days for the request to go through

• Have you checked your email (normal email, the one you used to sign up with the site)

What Girls Said 3

• How long ago did you request it? It took them about 48 hours to get back to me. It's not instant.

• I imagine that it will be processed on Monday because you made the request during the weekend.

• It takes s few days.

• To even get a response?