Was GAG started in 1969?

I noticed another user here makin a comment like this and I wonder…. did it started in 1969 as another form of community (not online)?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you imagine all of this in 1969? lol There would be a lot of Vietnam protesters and Nixon haters here too

• Imagine GAGer's reacting to the first man on the moon lol

• yay... hope u'll increase yer percentage soon :D

• Not that I really care about it, but it is nice, and i'll be level 9 soon as well

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. The Cult of GaG was one of the underworld's seediest of dark organizations.

Now we answer dick size questions.

• Do you have link to comment that would be awesome but would love to know how it worked ( if it existed ) pre internet.

• There was no internet. Even if there were, it'd be in a secret US military bunker. They would talk about fixing relationship along with fixing the missiles.

• Haha no! The previous GAG manager Karyn explained me once it was started about 10 years ago. I don't think the internet of 1969 would have supported GAG :o

• in 2005?

• i mean... da idea of creatin a site like GAG when occured.. ;)

sure earlier than 2k7

• Haha who knows... maybe in 1901 using smoke signals :D
      The signals said "how ask girl marry me?"...

• It's an impossibility unless you invent a time machine but if you do that then there's so much more pressing and cooler stuff to do with it than to start gag up in 1969

• It actually was started in 1969, I was actually started by aliens in 1969, but as us humans advanced computer technology we stole the site back in 2007. That why their is an increased of UFO sightings lately, the aliens want their site back.

• That would be pretty crazy, but i don't think so

• 1969 ... I almost believed it :) haha