I don't like the mods and admin on here... sorry?

Sorry but I don't like them. They are assholes. Except one mod and one admin. Do anyone else not like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree there are only like 4 mods who are ok. I have seen so many users before they were mods violate the TOS rules. Like how did they become a mod in the first place

Most Helpful Guy

• kinda agree with you. i like the mods that used to mod a while back when i first joined this site. but i dont like the majority of the once who mod this site today.

like you i think i only like 2 of them. one of them happens to be one of my partners in crime here

• There's only one mod and one admin that I really like. The rest are okay, terrible, or I don't know. Most of the every day ones I see aren't that great. You're right. Early on I liked them, but these new ones are ridiculous.

• yea you could tell that most of them did a lot of ass kissing to get where they are at right now

• thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 16

• I've god mixed feelings about the mods. Some of them I like, and some of them I want to push off of the San Francisco bridge with no bungee attached. :X

• Well that's unfortunate. Maybe you should try to get to know the person and not just group them under the same umbrella because one or two mistreated you.

• I'm a lovely mod. :(

• Awww.

• I think so too.

• Yay! :) If a mod's misbehaving, it'll be noticed but just report them if they're not doing their job properly. But remember, we're just regular users.

• Admins and mods don't have to be nice. They are just the same as regular users. They can be mean and sarcastic. Haven't seen anyone of them curse at someone though. Especially Admins.

I don't usually curse someone out, if they say something I can remove/hide it or just be rude back.

Need that level up for mod status

• I'm usually a troll and I'm always very sarcastic at times and I have cursed plenty of times XD

• @yourfutureex dont try too hard *pats back*

• *woof woof* 🐶

• Sorry not sorry 😛

• Well I'm sorry that I don't like them.

• I'm sure that lie would change if I asked a penis question.

• Oh don't even dare!

• Both my brother @dogbert444 and I think moderators and admin here do an excellent job. We both think they do a difficult job really well and are completely fair. There's always room for minor improvements, but this is a well run site!

• Maybe we should agree to disagree.

• You insulted me. Why should I tell you?

• End of conversation.

• Seems like most people that follow the guidelines don't hate them

• And be a goody goody mod? That's boring ahahahah

• And I misread it a little kay... I thought you were referring to mods

• @i_am_repulsive

oh, no. :p
      we wouldn't want that, your responses are too entertaining.

• I'm crushed.

• I'm surprised they this question isn't hidden.

• Well you didn't break any rules, lol

• Well they sure tried. It was hidden for a while.

• If you don't like it here no one is forcing you to stay. Feel free to leave any time.

• I didn't say I don't like it here.

• As apposed to some users who troll & break the rules

• hey the mods aren't the presidents of this site. i'm pretty sure nobody is that oversensitive to leave a site just because they dont like the mods.

• I don't blame you. I don't like myself either 😛

• I'm sorry? 😞

• I am nice, no? :)

• I agree I dont think there was this much censorship by the nazis.

• There's like 70 mods here and there's only one you actually like. It kind of just sounds like a you problem.

• Nope that's not what I said.

• What is it that they're doing wrong? Their jobs?

• Sometimes yes. Scroll down. Read some comments by some. Even within this question itself there are some who have made mistakes. They even criticize each other.

• i dont really know them lol

• I've only talked to one mod and he was really cool.

• Most seem mean.

• That's just immature, on both sides.

• I can't believe that, you should take that up with an Admin
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

We're not allowed that kind of behavior.

What Guys Said 12

• My view is that it is a very hard job to do - Are they getting totally right? - No I don't think so but they are a good enough job - My idea of a mod/admin is someone who keeps the content of the site suitable for all users and are helpful to all users. To be absolutely honest I stay away from the sex part of the site and the incendiary issues so in my little bubble everything is fine - I was a mod but resigned because I found myself being drawn into controversies, sometimes I was on side of mods and other times I was on side of anti mod. I didn't think being a mod would be so complicated so I was happier going back to being a normal user still reporting stuff I thought was off and helping other users.

• The only issue that I have with some of them is that some think that just the very fact that they are mods mans that whatever they say must be true and that it is not the place of us mere mortals to question their "facts." But as I said, only a handful are like that.

• It comes with the status..

We're inherently hated simply for following the guidelines
    and then name called, when a person forgot to read the FaQ. ^.~

You're allowed to hate us all you want, as long
    as you hate us, and not the other users.

If you have any complaints though
    I'd suggest you go to the Admins.

As they always have the final say.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Abuse of power comes with the status does it not? The Admins do nothing. Only one might. Another I don't know and another I know for sure will not.

• The FaQs guidelines is for all three to uphold
      casual posters, moderators, and admins all
      have to follow the rules.

The other moderators, or even Admins are now
      out of my targeting line, for what to hide, should
      they violate the guidelines.

• Are not* out of my targeting line

• I agree with you some of the mods and admins here are way better than others. I myself only report things that I feel breach GAG's terms and conditions. People are entitled to have their opinions on here so if someone's opinion does not agree with mine I do not report it because I feel that is wrong of me to do so. The only time I report stuff is if the person is being disrespectful and rude.

• I haven't had any trouble with any mods, personally. Typically when they remove stuff, they have their reasons. That was my experience even before I was chosen to be a mod.

• Well... you can't please everyone specially those idiotic and retarded ones that can't be helped

• I don't like your use of the words idiotic and retarded. There are really some people out in the world who are mentally challenged. That's very offensive.

• We can agree to disagree about this but you say you would never say it but in fact you did use in that context outside of the places you stated.

• @Anon1999 Maybe I need to clarrify myself. I would never such things in person or to anyone in person, but it's so easy to say things like that online and obviously I don't mean it as mentally challenged

• No point asking this question anonymously. The admins can see who you are.

• What did the mods and admins ever do to you

• Why? What did they do you?

• Not a question

• "Do anyone else not like them?"

• I'm fine with them. Only one time was my content removed but then it came back because the mod was wrong.

• I guess I am one of them that you hate. Oh well.

• No not really.

• Really? I'm kind of surprised by that.

• A lot of the people on here, mod and admin. or not, are complete assholes. Shouldn't take this site seriously. It'll drive you nuts if you do