What is your reasoning for the last person you "followed" on here?

What is your reasoning for the last person you

Most Helpful Girl

• They followed me so I followed back

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I followed @CourtJester because we'd been talking for a good while and just never got around to doing it. I thought I had until he mentioned I didn't, hah.

• The last person I followed was @Minxxie because she seems awesome.

• The last person I followed (which was about five minutes ago) was @bubbletrouble because I don't know I just follow random people I see on here a lot

• A random girl last followed me so I followed her back.

• he wanted to follow me because he really like something that i said but he couldn't because my profile was private. this was before GaG allowed following private profiles. so, i followed him back.

• ihav2fart

Real talk... It's the dog.

• Some peeps names are awesome for the sheer fact that they can make someone sound like they are divulging far too much about their needs lol

Tis a mighty dog!

• Omg that gif...

They followed moi

• Because I really enjoy @Ozanne 's takes/questions and answers a lot of the time.

• Likewise, @GirlsLie we have a lot of the same opinions on things.

• She seems very chill

• haven't followed anyone on here...

What Guys Said 3

• I read @Hannah591 profile and I had a conversation with her - I was very impressed by her and her attitude to life that is why I followed her ( I usually just follow people who follow me )

• The last person I followed gave a great opinion that I didn't expect and the rest is history.

• Whoa!! What in the hell is that?