Do you ever get a notification that just won't go away?

This is driving me insane lol I can't find it anywhere. I'm starting to think this website is just trolling me.

I need two more answers to select MHO, heeeelp someone please?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol this does happen to me sometimes but just walk away and get a drink don't take it on =)

• lol sigh, thanks, i'll try

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a ghost notification, it tends to happen sometimes with various users. What device and browser are you using? We will try to get that fixed for you :)

• It started working after like a hour or so, apparently it happens to other people too. I just thought it was pretty funny thinking about myself and others trying to find that one notification for like 30 minutes lol

• Oh okay, glad it went away. Lol yeah sometimes users have this issue and I'm really not sure why but if you report it to us, we can look into it and it usually gets resolved pretty quickly :)

• thank you :)

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, lately i been getting double notifications on the same post/ question
    sometimes there are ghost notifications.

• That has happened me before - It goes away of its own accord.

• I had that yesterday. Yeah it's a bug. Go on your opinion comment tab and click to each page you gave an opinion comments on because it doesn't properly show which page it's on and this usually happens when you were mentioned.

• I've been getting random repeat notifications, I just ignore em

• I have a couple times

• Refresh the page that always works for me

• nope doesn't happen to me, surely you're getting trolled by admins

• I knew it :(

• probably it has something to do with the asker upvote thing... when the asker comments as well as upvotes your opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Hahahaha
    I used to get messages to award MHOs, but then I realized they're all in one folder, but always new messages. So I thought it was the same message always - when I clocked it, it proved me wrong. xD