Who else hates being blocked after the Asker comments on your post?

I mean seriously! If you need to block me because you dont have the brain capacity to carry out a conversation or debate than i dont think you should be allowed on the internet.

It seriously pisses me off...

• Yes it pisses me off
  • No it doesn't
  • Im a cretin and enjoy blocking people.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's annoying but not much more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that happens sometimes, but then I just think about what I took from MaskedSanity's profile and feel better about myself.

It goes like this:

""By blocking me you are admitting that you cannot handle being scrutinized for your poor actions and bestow victory upon me in our argument.

Thank you for admitting intellectual inferiority.""

It's honestly the greatest thing ever.

What Girls Said 7

• It makes me so mad. Especially when I didn't mean to sound mean and wanted to explain to them what I actually meant, but because they interpret it as mean they block me automatically.

• It is really frustrating, but it's the internet so what can you do.

• Well it does annoy me, especially once I've typed out an opinion to reply back and then find out I've been blocked. However, I get over it and move on. I try not to let things on the internet make me really angry.

• Most of the people who do that are idiots anyway. Makes me wonder how they function in the real world, it's almost impossible to find someone who agrees with you completely on everything, get over yourself already.

• Hahha yes its annoying but I'm okay when my attention is directed else where

• Yeah but it only happens when their argument has flaws and I point them out. Then I get le blocked.

• its annoying.

What Guys Said 6

• I try to stay away from these situations if I am going to block I usually give people right to reply but I have to hold my hand up - I have been peeved off enough to do it once or twice but I try not to now - It is very childish.

• I muthafucking hate that wack ass bullshit... but that's life on the internet.

You'll get used to it.

• It doesn't exactly piss me off, but this is usually my initial reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg

• They always look for "honest" opinions but the moment you keep it 100% with them, they wanna get hot. Lmfao fuckin weak minded people.

• Fug'em, their loss.
    Also +1 for saying cretin. I love that word.

• There's a difference between arguing, and debating. Know it