Has anyone ever tried to bully you on this site?

Ever notice how the BULLIES on this site are the first to run and cry to admin playing the victim when they meet someone who won't be bulliedand gives them a taste of their own medicine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Got her mod status revoked when she tried to fight with me over some problem she had created in her own head. She even started namecalling me even though I had stayed calm, and even apologized for any misunderstandings. She lashed out on me anyway and at that point I had had enough.

• You are a god. The mod guys are unfair and biased anyway. There a joke.

• Haha nah, I just don't take bullshit from anyone, mod or not. I think mods especially should be able to keep their cool and not do immature stuff like that, since they actually do represent the website in a way and it's inappropriate of them to treat others badly. They're the ones who should be catching the "bad guys" in the first place, they shouldn't BE the bad guys. Though there are plenty of nice mods here so I won't paint them all with the same brush.

Most Helpful Guy

• NOt "Bullied" but that guy (Hypno-trip) was being racist to me so i blocked him instantly. He kept on replying negatively and rudely to all my questions. I thought that he is just a negative rude person but when i checked his answers to others' questions , i couldn't find a single rude opinion. Weird , right?

What Girls Said 12

• Yes definitely. Not to mention that I have a sum of haters lol

• Yes, quite a few times. There are some immature dicks around here. I do have plenty of haters.

• No you can't do what I refuse to let you do lol

• TRIED, yes. tried.

• Assholes are everywhere

• yes happened to me... but am glad there's the blocking feature

• Nope. I'd just bully them back. Just kidding, I can't because I'm a mod. I'd just block them.

• Yeah. I learned my lesson and am not afraid to use the block option.

• yes! BUT HATERS GONNA HATE!!

• No, but they can try

• Yes plenty of times

• One chick tried but I was having none of it. Yes first thing she did when given a taste of her own medicine was to run and cry to the admins. But thats always been the way with cowards.

What Guys Said 10

• Bullying is a very strong word but the second anyone attempts to intimidate me I block them - People have tried to bait me into confrontation but I stay away from it.

• Yeah :'( I get bullied all the time by @soccerchick4eva :'( hahahaa <3 I loveee you Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :* xx

• Ugh I hate bullies, pain in my ass and they take so long to deal with online, since it's not as simple as just beating the crap out of them.

Online ones are worse in some ways because they are like a cockroach you just can't get rid of them.

• You posted this alreayd but I'll say it again Im oblivious to any bullying that happens on here.

• They took it off as member post. Wtf.

• Just let them try. No one can make me cry other than the movie Marley & Me. Come at me bro!

• Nope, never have on here.

• Yes I've had a few but anywhere there's people there will be bullying

• No not really, but then again I don't get why internet bullying is such a problem here.

• There are some punks on this site, but I haven't seen bullies.

I just don't notice them perhaps.

• Yeah, Some try to bully me, Motherfucker all of them!😝