Too many creepy girls on here?

Why are most of the girls on here creepy/perverted

They message me daily and say stuff like "hey, stud" or "I want to lick your pecs" . I never knew girls were this creepy, it gives me nightmares because most of these girls are a solid 6/10 and I'm like a 6.6/10.

Guys, have you had any slutty creeps message you?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha.. good.. you know what. we should do something.. you tell us who those girls are.. and we will tell you which guys do creepy stuff.. then we can fix them up with each other.. they will be happy. and we will not get creepy msgs.. its a total win win..

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's bothering you, you should go to their profile and flag them.

You can also prevent messages like that altogether, by going to your profile's
    My Settings, and tagging a little box saying Allow messages from only people I follow.

This will quite literally let you pick and choose who can and who can't PM you

That should take care of those pesky females. ^.~

What Girls Said 17

• Wow, with as long as I have been here, dear, on GAG, I have Never Encountered a case with the shoe being on the Other foot when it comes to a Fella GAGER.
    I have had many instances when I would get GAG Guys come to my message box and Ask for Skype, Ask for sex or Ask to Show me some "Other raw deals."
    I have never heard of any 'Creepy/perverted' GAG Girls, but I have seen where some were Catfishes of Being a Guy instead of a Girl.
    Good luck. xx

• lol! unfortunately you've encountered the least common female user here. most of us aren't like that.

• If you're attractive, women seem to lose their self respect and just go haywire. If it's actually bothering you, block them and report them for their private messages on their profile. I think women have way more problems with creepy guys here though.

• IF you're having a problem with other users harassing you via private messages, you can go to their profile and flag them for private messages.

• lol this made me laugh :)

• Lmao, how would you know their true genders. They could be the opposite sex or an old creeper. you don't know. this is the internet. xD

• Ahahah that's a good laugh bro 😂😂

• If you are having a problem with them, you can block and/or report them. So far, I haven't encountered female users like this, so it must be your luck.

• Hahahaha Oh yeah? Try being a girl on this site for a couple of days.

• I'm sorry, i'll stop doing that to you from now on cutie :)

• Hahaha
    Hahhahhaha
    Hahahhahahaahhaaa

Thanks for the laugh bud 😂

• yes, please, we all just want to slobber on your dick.

• Yeah sure they do.

• LMAO!!! Your so full of it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Okay I will tell my friends to stop creeping you out.

• 'most of the girls'? right...

• hahahahaha dw about it
    block em or ignore it

a lot of pink profiles here are actually blue ;)

• WTF XD 6.6/10 . Damn you are desperate.
    Anyways, just block them.

What Guys Said 15

• Yeahhhh shessssh Zo @soccerchick4eva stop being creepy toward me, I have a girlfriend thank you very much hahahahaa <3 O:) <3 <3

• I had one or two dodgy messages but as another commentator said I felt they were just guys messing around pretending to be girls sure I am not even a young guy.

• For some reason girls aren't attracted to green goblins with sharp and scary looking teeth.

• Of all the nasty things people will call you on the internet, "stud" has to be the most offensive, by far! How dare these solid 6/10 slutty creeps perv on you like that, poor Mr. 6.6/10 Anonymous!
    No, seriously, I only had male creeps message me before. And if I ever get a creepy message from a female account, I'm gonna assume it's still a guy in real life.

• Lol. I rarely have that problem. Maybe it's an age thing.

• Ahhahahaha I am dying here water WATER sandy!

• Most creepy girls on here are probably guys with a female account.

• No I never have! I'm sad...

• To be frank, i really don't believe a word you're saying

• I've never experienced this

• Yeah bro trust me as a rich good looking celebrity I get it even more than most guys. :/

• Dude, nice troll, I commend you.

• Sometimes i recieve them.

• Plot twist: They are men with fake female accounts!