Why is this site so STRICT? OMG?

You can't say anything that's not PC without getting your opinion taken down.

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember that the moderators are people with their own feelings and opinions.

If you say something fucked up that happens to not offend a mod, then you're good.

If you give a genuine, non offensive opinion on something, and they take it the wrong way. Then kiss that post goodbye

• My question wasn't even offensive.

• Well that's true. But then I'd have no one to troll when I'm bored.

• Gotta love trolling people lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on how antagonistic the question or response was. It's one thing to voice your opinion on things and disagree. It's another to tell others "to go kill yourself." Immature and completely uncalled for. Those get reported and taken down. I don't follow every feed though, so I don't know if some get taken down without being super offensive or spammed.

Just be chill even when you disagree and don't personally attack and you should be fine. If it got taken down unjustly, maybe you can contact an admin or something.

What Guys Said 19

• It depends on the words if they're insulting or not. I'm not even close to being PC, I'm honest and say what I think, but I try to respect and not insult anyone, and so far I've only gotten one opinion removed.
    I do think they're super sensitive when it comes to certain topics, that's true.

• Yeah, there's no free speech on this website. If the goody two-shoes mods/admins don't like your opinion they'll take it down for being "antagonistic".
    Oh boo hoo, someone's poor feelings got hurt because they can't take a dose of the truth.

(Not saying all mods are like this. A lot of them are fine)

• No actually a lot ARE like this. Les be honest k?

• It doesn't even have to be the "truth". It's YOUR opinion. What I mean you should be able to say whatever you want so long as it's not a personal attack on a person.

i. e I should be perfectly allowed to say that I respect transgendered and abhor the hate and discrimination they go through, but I don't morally think it's right.

That's my personal, non-PC opinion (you have to respect it) but it's not an insult or antagonistic in any way. So there are of course limits.

• Well unfortunately it doesn't tell you which particular mod removed your comment, so I don't really know which ones are okay and which ones are the authoritarian social justice warriors.

• I'd suggest you take a look through our FaQs posting guidelines
    perhaps that will shed light on some of your questions:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

If you have any further questions to why something is how it is
    or if you have suggestions for improvements to the site, you can
    contact the Admins:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Strict? I am not sure, if you don't break any guidelines, rules of this site I don't think there should be a problem.

• you're in a community online where people have the right to their opinion, so it also means people will show the disagreement with your statement by lashing back. its a free speech that continues , the words you send out ;some people will make you accountable and let you know they don't agree. the right the say what you want , sure, don't expect no replies just because you have the right to say it.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA you just contradicted yourself.

• so you meant taken down by moderators, I thought your questions made reference to people shooting down your opinion. as for moderators, yeah they'll do what they feel they must , I don't worry about that

• May I try.
    [Commencing test]

Eat a bowl of dicks you fucking shit.

[End of test]

Now flag my opinion.

• I tend to stay away from contoversial areas so I rarely fall foul - I think all of my removals were misunderstandings - I just take the easy path.

• I almosrt never get my stuff taken down.

• Glad we've established you're politically correct.

• Did a guy just call another guy a 'twat waffle'? 😂😂

• @atomique why thank you kind sir.

• I'm always offensive and an asshole but I rarely get taken down unless someone is trying to win an argument and reports me

• i never got an opinion taken down where i didnĀ“t thought myself that it was inappropriate, to be honest.

• Strict?
    Really mine was only taken down once and then it came back and I'm anti-PC
    Wtf are you writing that's so bad?

• Dunno, never got mine taken down before.

• what the heck are you talking about?

• It's pretty simple. Give your brain some time to comprehend...

• well if i wanna vent just pm me ill listen , i get shit taken down to, sucks

• What kinda questions did u ask anyway?

• Most girls look better with makeup on

• i disagree i know some prefer without, its a lie to so i tend not to like it

• I don't know but it's getting fucking ridiculous

• Not going to lie, I've had multiple accounts on here. Sure a lot where banned because I was trolling, but a few warnings I got from the admins were RIDICULOUS.

• Well it depends if it is certain users their comments will stay up even though most of it is nonsense.

• What does that mean?

• Certain users don't get their stuff taken down as frequently as a more common user. I have seen some really dumb stuff on here that has been left up and questions that were perfectly fine getting removed.

• what does pc mean?

• Politically correct.

• Well I suppose you could say it's Parental Control, just likes there's a Parental Control to stop kids watching porn... But then a lot of kids don't abide my Parental Control and watch porn (i

• i. e are not Politically correct)

• What did yiu put up

• I asked why ugly me dont wear makeup

• I guess they like to hear about fetishes.

• Clearly they don't mind about fetishes and shit like that because GaG is very liberal. So long as it doesn't involve anything underage you're good.

What Girls Said 8

• calm your tits... I rarely have a problem with the site being too strict... if anything it can be understrict sometimes

• My tits are pretty calm atm.

• I haven't noticed that much honestly, normally the opinions I had that were taken down were me being a smart ass so yeah lol

• Guess it just works better that way and means less people get offended and upset

• if you want to be a mod on here, you have to report a lot of people. lots of people see the mid status as being really good, so they do it.

• I guess G@G likes perverts and D questions. CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU SEE NOW!

• is it?
    I've only had one thing taken down, and it wasn't even an opinion. It was a comment.

• I wish I knew. I've had several comments, opinions and questions taken down. It's actually a miracle that this profile hasn't been banned yet, unlike all the previous ones I had...

• Hahahaha my kinda girl <3

• strict?

its like 90% sexual !