How Many People You've Blocked On GAG?

I blocked no one, I am nice af !

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't blocked anyone.. zero blocks.. but a lot have blocked me.. lol..

• They are damned

• That's so sweet.. I like you too.. 😊

• Great, We're the sweet evill twins, I'll find you later on other place, See ya. Sis :)

Most Helpful Guy

• What would be the point in blocking someone?

I've had it done to me a few times, some people are very insecure and I have compassion for them but they really shouldn't be on a site like this if they are that sensitive.

• Well said , That's correc!

What Girls Said 18

• blocking people doesn't make u mean. it just means that ur not gonna deal with people who r endless shit storms.

• Just 2 guys, that was a while ago...

• Nasty guys?

• Sure.
      No I am not Asian.

• Great, Talk to you soon. I'm sleepy now, see u.

• I blocked one when I was new to the site.

I unblocked him a few months later.

He is still active.

Either he got the point, or never noticed.

• Oh sweet Betwyn very nice girl. I like ya😜

• So many creepy stalkers, and perverts.
    And some bitter people.

I don't think blocking someone is mean

• i've blocked 39 people and i'm blocked by a lot too

• Right now I have 5 blocked and that's because they blocked me lol

I normally don't block first unless they just won't leave me alone.

• I won't block you, You sounds nice, But I'm not sure !

• 17 guys and 1 girl. I only ever block if people are rude to me or ask more than a few times for pictures or to contact me off the site. I will offer it if I want. People need to learn to accept no as an answer.

• I have just one person blocked, and that was necessary.

• only a couple - the ones you've called me a stupid cunt or or accused me of lying. I won't get anything out of hearing from them and they're not listening to me either, so there is no loss on either side.

• Lol, I would never do that to a girl !

• of course you wouldn't - most people don't.

• Thank you, You're sweet , I am sure !

• On this account? Nobody so far. I had a handful blocked on my linkywinky account.

• You didn't block me what are you talking about? :o haha...

• @asker i know who you are.

• Who am I?

• I have no one blocked at the moment.

• 6 and I know I'm probably blocked by 40+.

• Oh wow, What did you do?

• Would you piss off me too? Very welcome to try

• Probably, people on GaG can't take brutal honesty, or dark humor. They take to sugar coating, and being nice by lying to another user when they're searching for honest advice. .3.

• Just two dudes.

• i dont block people hahha

• At the moment just one

• I blocked 17 people on here

• Am I on your list?😳

• Try to up vote me that is the only way you can know if I blocked you.

• You didn't block me, But I want to know. who you are?😣

• I haven't blocked anyone.

• I've blocked eight people so far.

What Guys Said 18

• I blocked one person.

Who was this person?

This was a girl who messaged me awhile ago saying she had problems getting a boyfriend. At first I was like "Oh, someone needs advice. Sure, I can help :D" but after literally 5 hours straight of chatting I was pretty annoyed.

The issue this person on the whole was that she didn't have a boyfriend (she was like 15 of 16). I told her it was alright-- you don't have to have a boyfriend and many don't at that age. She said that she needed one because many people at that age have one. I said alright.

Then she started talking about a bunch of encounters with guys how they were attracted to her but too afraid to act on it because she was "too attractive." All these guys who she referred to were normal people like street performers, bus drivers, random classmates. I told her that most likely she was misinterpreting me wrong and that she should change her mindset of her being the "most beautiful woman" around.

That's when she got mad and offended at me for not calling her beautiful. I told her I couldn't help her since she won't listen to anything I say, then she said "If you knew how beautiful I was, you'd understand." Then she kept insisting I look through ALL her facebook photos to see how cool of a person she was. I said, whatever, and I did. I told her honestly "You're average. Not my type." After that she was like "But did you see the one with me and my friends?" She was obsessed with physical beauty and was basing relationships off of that. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her that it wasn't all that mattered in relationships.

Then she was so offended she wanted me to go through every single detail of her face to describe was wrong. For instance, would I be more attractive if my eyes were closer together and rounder, or my eyebrows were slightly more arched and smaller. After helping her with this, she started insisting she get surgery to alter features to the way I said would've been better. I told her she shouldn't change herself because of one guy like me. She just wasn't my type. She was getting a bit crazy after not being called beautiful by me.

She didn't believe me, and that's when I decided to block her, best thing I did all night. 5 hours of my life gone. She was a bit narcissistic.

• Oh wow, You write that long for this question? Must be yearn for MHO

• Lol I just tend to get on rants and start writing a lot. I can't help it xD

• i haven't blocked anyone yet, don't give a fuck lol. i get blocked for the stupidest shit though, mainly because i just spew a bunch of stupid shit hahaa.

• You can arrest them, Don't forget you're FBI

• mmm nah I will allow them to wallow in their own stupidity xD

• I have blocked 1 person, she asked why guys kept leaving her in the middle of a first date, and I suggested that the problem might be her, and she exploded, called me all kinds of horrible names, and every time I posted she came behind and just blasted me. So I blocked her.

• I don't block people.

Even people who decides to disagree with me
    I believe have knowledge, worthy of my ears.

• Zero cuz it rhymes with hero.

• I am on 21 but some have left so probably about 30 overall.

• That's a lot, What did they do to you on this site?

• You don't have do much for me to block just interfere with my enjoyment of site - They are not I hate you blocks more I would rather not interact with you this way I get to avoid you.

• Exactly 0. Noone has been extremely un-nice to me.
    *whispers*: they wouldn't dare to. you never know what a teletubbie can do

• 8 Users have blocked me so I only returned the favour

• I only block anonymous users from trolling.

The only people that block me are bigots so yeah I don't really care except when they don't let me destroy their bs.

• I don't bother blocking but I've been blocked I think

• I haven't blocked anyone and I've only been blocked by one person. I don't interact much here though.

• None I'm usually the one blocked lol

• None, because I'm nice like that.

• I don't block anyone

• I've only blocked like 4

• No one either.

• just 1 who was really foul mouthed...

• I've blocked 2, I've been blocked once, because the other person wanted the last word.