Which type of GAGer are you– Helpful or Sarcastic?

I've noticed there are usually two types of people on this site: people who want to be helpful and people who want to be funny (not a bad thing.) I am definitely the latter. How bout u?

• I think I be funny maybe yes
  • I think I be helpful like supposed to be yah
K everyone wants to be "unique" and "special" so I'm putting a third option in thought: other.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be a real asshole when people make charged or purposefully irrational questions.

But I try to be as helpful and honest as possible for serious questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to help but it is not my sole mission - I like to be social as well.

What Girls Said 29

What Guys Said 28

• I'm not really sure what I am. I think for the most part I lean more towards the helpful side, but it really depends on the question. If it is a non-serious question, I'll answer it with humor (or attempted humor haha). If it is a serious question, I'll answer with a serious answer.

• My purpose here is to be helpful, and for the most part I am. But there are some posts that I facepalm so hard that I am temporarily insane and get very sarcastic.

• I'm actually both.

Stupid people will think I'm sarcastic, smart people will think helpful.

The difference between the two is one is smart enough to translate my hidden message, the other is not.

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

That, my friend, depends on the question being asked...

• Generally I am helpful but some of these questions lol there just isn't any helping the people who wrote em.

• I am a helping Gager

• Why not be both.

• A and B. When I think questions are lame or have been on here 900 times ("What is your favorite race to date?") I tend to give smartass response. If someone has a sincere question I try to be helpful.

• I pick both. I can be helpful when someone has a legitimate problem. But, if someone asks a stupid question or is being an asshole then I am sarcastic. But I also like to be funny and have fun with this as well.

• I'm both. It just depends on if the person actually needs help/ the question isn't stupid. And if I'm in the mood to help others or not.

• I think myself to be both, to be honest.

• I'm the helpful kind.

• 95% sarcastic
    5% helpful
    100% right
    😎

• Well it mostly depends but I usually help people unless they are being plain stupid. Than I add dummy or captain kirk or captain obvious in the opinion but I still try to help even while being sarcastic.

• Im the stupid 😉

• both, you would be surprised how often sarcasm helps someone

• Both actually but my answers is true and from my heart

• Mixture of both, I guess.

• I can be either depending on the question.

• Mixture of both lol

• Both
    --------

• depend , but i guess i tend to "A"

• I don't want to scroll up and check which one A is so I'll just take your word for it

• I'm both, of course. Son.

• I always try to give helpful answers. I see no reason to be a sarcastic prick since I get nothing out of it

• neither... i'm only here for the lulz..

• Depends upon my mood. Lately, more of a dick than anything else. But a dick who penetrates with an actual point, making the barbing all the more injurious.

• If the QA asks a reasonable question and needs help I answer the best I could with no sarcasm.

• I try to be helpful, but sometimes I feel that I have the perfect joke for the situation and I can't let it pass. My jokes aren't usually sarcastic, though.