What do you think is your reputation on gag?

I am a newbie of course, but I would love to get to know all the cool and nice gagers. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Jokester probly.

• probably*

Sorry, can't help it 😣

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any reputation on gag lol I'm already as invisible as can be ✌

• No. Ur rep is the chillaxed sweet girl on GAG :)

• I downvoted you but its because I disagree with your statement 😜

• Ahahah look at dem downvoters lolol @HookingSwan but thank you 🙈🙉🙊

Thank you @reynavila (:

What Guys Said 32

• I don't know I'm probably known as the annoying GIF spammer who's also crashing your device/s.. just how I like it (¬‿¬)

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I am a very nice person until someone is rude or mean to me then I will not sugar coat it. I have had people tell me how nice I am. :)

• Welcome to the site - It won't take you long to get to know the various people - You will nice people, mad people and weird people. I think in fairness most of them are just normal folk.

• I know I have meet some creepy people haha it doesn't take that long aye

Thank you for welcoming 😊

• Creeps are quickest out of the blocks - The normal people just wait to meet you naturally through the everyday activity on site

• As my name would suggest.. love&hate. ^.^

• Ah so that's what aizou means! Nice 😊

• I have haters and likers

• Nobody know me here in gag. I'm a lonewolf XD.. Usually on a good day, I troll a lot and also be sarcastic at idiotic questions and posts

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Nothing worth mentioning.

• I think good, not sure if people have blocked me though, haha

• I have clearly blocked you 😁

• Oh Olá :)

Hope you enjoy ur time at home, when all the work is done.

And thank you as well

• @HookingSwan , I will, thanks :)

• Well, to be honest, I really don't know but I hope it is good.

• Annoying
    Thirsty
    Dimwitted

• Smartass funny guy.

• the few who know me probably know me as that weird guy who hardly ever makes any sense.

• I'd prefer it if no one knew me, but I think I'm starting to get recognised D: Maybe it's time to lay off the GAG a bit.
    Anyway, Sixth Form starts in a week so I probably won't be on as often anymore.

• 0|0
  • A miserable and intolerant cunt?

• loved and hated by many... just the way i like it

• Don't know, but i don't care either!

http://imgur.com/RVV8z4T.jpg

• Some people here like me some people don't like me I give honest opinions even if it hurts but the truth must be said and I am a physics geek that's it enjoy the site 😛

• as much as i hate him i think i'm like a Kanye West here. since a lot of the things i say and believe pretty much enrages people here most of the time.

• I feel like people here both like me and hate me, it depends on your experience with me. If you'e nice to me than i'm nice, if anyones an ass I can be an ass back. Plain and simple

• I don't know, and I don't care. I try to be a good person. People may have a bad opinion of me no matter what. Same goes for real life.

• 0|0
  • I have no haters, I'm perfect!!!

*gets popcorn to watch downvotes*

• No idea, probably no rep and more of an unknown figure

• I'm probably the asshole who sometimes says funny and/or agreeable things.

• Would u LUV to get to know meh baby Athena 😉

• If I'm not an asshole on here by reputation, then I would have failed.

• Perverted weirdo with occasional astute observations and witty comments...

• Do not really care what it is :)

• i don't think im famous here but im nice to every one
    welcome to G@G by the way

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 29

• I am the sarcastic asshole who insults all the dick size questions. I have a hella lot of haters bc I'm blunt and honest af.

• I love Most Everyone on GAG, @Athena13 . However, from time to time, which I am sure being a newbie you will learn Yourself, there is always a few whom you find you Have to Block to Keep yourself from having to deal with a raw Deal once in awhile.
    I believe, thanks to all my most amazing friends I have here, dear, on GAG, I have a pretty good Reputation that I work very hard to keep in tack. Some don't always agree with me but with every Answer, or Question I even comment on to someone, as long as they are not Way out of line, I always give diplomatic answers to them in a way to Keep Myself from being Talked about or given a Bad name around the GAG Community.
    Good luck and welcome to GAG. xx

• All the cool and nice gagers are the ones who are often tagged/mentioned in and out of mentioning questions.

Those questions come and go every couple of hours, so I'm sure you'll be able to find out who is who on here.

Other then that, I don't keep count of my rep on Gag. Something I don't focus on when I want to genuinely help some people.

• I'm cool and very nice but people mention me sometimes but not that often.

• @applefan1 my apologises, should of stated that too. Asker will come across those gagers who are nice but hardly mentioned. tbose are friends to keep ^^*

• lol, to people who know me well, I'm chill, complex and easy to be around.

to most users, I'm either controversial, a bitch, sarcastic or just someone you've seen around.

• oh i have a bad repo.. lol.. i have a lot of haters and people who have blocked me.. but i don't block anyone.. zero blocks because i am chill AF.. 8)

• Hmmm to be honest I don't know haha 😁 I'm always nice to people UNLESS they offend me or insult me or something, but I think I'm nice, at least that's what people say about me 😊 welcome to G@G by the way 😄

• I'm probably known as that girl who posts ridiculously long responses, often going off on a tangent on some point. Can sometimes deal out a bit too much tough-love, not too big on sugar-coating things.

• I could not care less about other gagers of what they think about me. I have had enough unpleasant experiences when talking to other gagers. Even if I had some nice interactions, they're mostly just shallow small talk. I've had enough. I'm just here occasionally to state my opinions or ask questions. Don't give a fuck about my Reputation or how popular I am

• Greetings!

My reputation? Hmmm...

Well I'm charismatic, hence the name lol. I'm bubbly and try to be as positive as possible.

• I'm the one who talks nonsense 24/7

• Reputation? What reputation.. I just act silly all the time, lol.

• You're one of the nicest, humble and friendly person I've ever met in gag

• @I_am_repulsive Thank you so much.. That really means a lot. I believe If you become friends with the right person, you become a better person. So, I like to be friends with the good people. I like to be around them, talk to them.
      So, I think being your friend has actually made me better person.. more honest, and nice, lol. :)

• That's the thing, it's a popularity contest on this website. Question askers recongnize people who are part of their clique and give them mho.

• Well honestly I have no idea and I'd be surprised if more than like 3 people knew that I exist. But hey, @MissNowhere knows that I exist so that's gotta mean something :D

• Hey, you have 5 followers, so AT LEAST 5 people know that you exist... 😜

• Well my self esteem just got a boost. Thanks :D (Should have looked at my number of followers before posting XD)

• There are some that like me and some that don't. I really don't care about my rep on here, I'm not here to please anyone.

• Dunno, but I do have people thinking I'm a catfish lol xD

• Unknown, I'm unknown. :")

• Uh I don't know... I try my best not to annoy anyone.

I might occasionaly b funny too :D

• I am not known here

• I doubt anything. lol
    I doubt more than a few people notice me, so I don't think there's much room for a reputation.

But if there is, it's probably negative. *shrug*

• Hated by many, and that's just how I like it.

• Not by me!! Honest!!

• xD You know you do, but it's all good. So how have you been lately? Anything fun and interesting going on in life?

• i think i'm great and gag agrees

• I don't really have one..

• I don't think I have much of a reputation on here.

• I don't know, nor care about such things..

• Nobody knows me. hahah

• I don't know and I don't really care about that :)

• Im not popular enough to have a reputation 😶

• I have no idea.

• I am new here and don't have a reputation yet.