What do you consider a good MHO percentage for a member who's level 9 or below, for a Guru and for a Master?

i'd say...

Level 1-9 = 10% or more
Guru = 15 % or more
Master = 20% or more

Wot about u?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't trust the MHO percentage because of the automatics and the random awards just for the Xper points that are giving for awarding MH.

What Girls Said 3

• Your sounds about right...
    I guess I'm not a really good Guru then. xD

• hmm. yeah. it looks fine..

• Yeah well I'm not anywhere near 15% and idc.

What Guys Said 3

• Those are reasonable. With many questions having twenty opinions, if you took twenty questions together and each person got one MHO from the bunch, each would have a percentage of only 5%. So it can be hard to get higher numbers. There are some people on here that do not answer much unless they have a really good opinion to put forth. @Ozanne is an example of one who consistently rates high with her opinions. But the ones who just shotgun worthless opinions to get Xper points, end up with lower MHO percentages. Honestly, if someone has reached the higher awards like Guru and Master with lower MHO percentages, then they have earned the level by answering everything quickly without trying to give the best advice.

Of course, if they awarded the level based on your MHO, I could be a Master now. :-)

• shit... even if my opinions now r more thoughtful it'll take me forever to bring it up to 30%.. thanks to my large amount of opinions... :(

i'm still at 15% only...

• Sounds like a good plan

• Well, looks like I haven't been much honest up here.