GAG podcast? Possible? Yes?

I listen to a lot of podcasts during work and chores and driving, etc. I was just wondering what if there was a GAG podcast? They could pull a couple of questions a week from this site and have experts talk about it. Or people could use their points to have their questions featured on the podcast or something.

what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• PLEASE OH PLEASE AND LET ME BE ON THE PODCAST XD

Sorry I got too excited but I'm just laughing imagining someone commenting on a fetish question or something like that, acting like ESPN.

please, let there be a GAG podcast. And let me be part of it. This is my official application.

• Yes! They could have users on there instead of experts! Great idea!

• Well I hope the admins take note of this!

• I sure do god damn hope so!

Most Helpful Girl

• That would require them paying these experts and they're too busy using their money to add unnecessary updates to this god forsaken website to pay for them

What Guys Said 3

• There was GaG videos at one stage I was messing about on a search and found them - They are a few years old - They would go out on street and ask people questions that cropped up on GaG a lot.

• Yeah I kinda remember that. I have no idea what happened to that though.

• haha yeah that would be fun i guess

• I think it would be nice, but GAG acts like they are broke. They wouldn't be able to afford it.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds entertaining. I can think of a few people I'd want to hear on the podcast.