Hi. Just created my account?

Any advice?

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. I really took in account to what was said.

For the curious ones.. no I do not drown kittens (cats). I own a cat named Whiskers. Original, right?
I would tell you my inspiration for my username but its kind of inappropriate.
Have a BEAUTIFUL day☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Start asking and answering questions, and following/messaging users that you find interesting!

I am a long time user (been here over 5 years), and the number one thing that has kept me here, is the sense of community that #GirlsAskGuys has here. People are really chill with each other here, and exchange contact info outside the site to keep contact. So we can be a close-knit bunch here.

There is a reason I jokingly called this website an "internet town".

Have fun, and stay safe! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to GAG! :)
    Advice..
    Yes, please don't ask obvious questions. Please don't generalise. It annoys most of the users.

Be prepared to block some creeps and perverts.
    They send really inappropriate messages to all the girls. There are some really bitter people who makes sexist comments etc. Just ignore them,

But, there are some really nice people on here too... You can send them message once you become a level 2 users, make new friends, haha :)

What Guys Said 21

• Just be courteous, don't feel obligated to answer every question, just pick and choose. Pick your battles, there are a lot of social issues that are explored, and debated endlessly if you feel strongly about a subject be prepared with facts and links. There are a few trolls, but most people here are just trying to help. Don't be shy, and jump in and ask questions, read the my takes, write my takes, and answer questions. Have fun

• Sup girl whats your name? I'm kidding but you have to choose what kind of G@Ger you want to be. You can be someone helpful, a butt kisser that is scared to prove a point, or a person thats annoying and doesn't take it seriously (like me). Its kind of like high school cause there are always haters and you are being monitored.

• Welcome! I wrote a mytake for new GAGers yesterday, please read it when you find time :)

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21921-welcome-to-gag-a-beginners-guide-to-gag-five-things-to-know-about

• Hi - How are you? - Welcome to the site - Just be active and you will get used to site

• Welcome to GaG hope you enjoy :D

• Don't harm no cats and you and gag will be cool. Just ask @TheGrumpyCat

• Hello, my advice is to be yourself, enjoy your time here, don't get addicted and don't be obsessed with xper points and that shit. avoid negative people (both guys and girls) avoid catfishes, there is plenty here.

• Welcome to GAG! Just be yourself! Plenty of nice girls and guys here. Many guy perverts too. Be careful!!

• WELCOME! Don't be racist. Don't be sexist. Be careful what you say. Ignore death threats in messages. Block assholes. Enjoy.

• just ast anything that´s interesting to you. go anonymous if it´s too personal. make sure to make use of the search function to avoid asking the same question for the one millionth time ;) have fun.

• Thanks I really appreciate it

• Prepare for a lot of dick pictures.

• dont ask ignorant or obvious questions. by the way follow me! xD

• Sure just ask what ever you can think of that you always wanted to ask a guy no matter how silly

• If you really drown kitties we will have a problem... otherwise welcome to gag!

• Hei HI ! Welcome : D
    what do you think of Gag?

• yeah. i have some advice for you. winter is coming.

• Turn your profile private or the creeps will message the shit out of you lol

• Yeah.
    Be yourself, don't let others get to you.
    Be respected of others opinions

• Your username is disturbing...

• Leave now, before it's too late!!

• Why is yiur name drowning kitties

What Girls Said 4

• Don't let people get to you. There are really nice people on this site, but a lot of people are assholes for no reason. You have to have a thick skin in order to survive on GaG.

• Be nice and respectfulto everyone :)
    Try to help as much as possible and remember that there will be mean people and creeps.. but they're the majority

Apart from that, Welcome to GAG!

• I don't like your username >_>

• hey.. welcome.. have a good time.. :) don't chat with random guys..