How can I post a pic from my computer into a comment or an answer to a question here?

sorry it seems like a stupid question but i really can't do it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Pretty sure you need to upload it first to a site that hosts pictures. Like imgur.

http://imgur.com/

You don't need an account to use that site. Just click "upload image". Then drag an image from your computer into the imgur window. Then click save. It will provide a bunch of links to copy paste. The one you want I think is called a forum link. But delete the [img] part since it's automatically added here. Just paste the link in your question or opinion and it should show.

• How i upload a pic , i use Firefox browser and look at the pic i want
    go down to "Copy Image To Location" then copy it and put it on the site
    for example : I want pic of a Apple go to Google look for Apple pic
    than make sure you click on to Image on Google than it will say
    Visit Page or Visit Image click on View Image than Copy Image Location
    click on that than put your pic up
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Honeycrisp-Apple.jpg

• You have to first up load the photo to a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket. Once you have done this you then post the link to the photo in the answer or question.

• You have to upload it to a picture hosting site. Then copy and paste the link into your question or opinion. Sites like Flickr etc will be fine. You can even post imagees from web pages.

• Use tinypic. com

the site uploads your pic, and give you a URL link to use that pic online on pages like GaG! :)

• What I do is open image on computer - Copy address bar - Go back to GaG and paste it in comment box

• 0|0
  • I think you can only add a picture from your computer to a question, via the symbols that pop up when you hover over the description box. You can copy and paste links to a picture from the web on anything though.

• Upload the pic to imgur. com
    Then copy the link and paste where ever u want

What Girls Said 2

• if that's any pic from google.. then copy paste the link.. if this is your pics then first upload it.. somewhere. like imgur or tiny pic.. and then copy paste the link.

• You can't :(
    Just with links I think.

• Imgur. com then link playa.

• I know... it's like WHAT THE HELL? right Amy?

• @Noboddy Yeah, just like that lol... but they think something like "aint noboddy got time for that"

Did you see what I did there? ;) hahahaha