Do you know anybody who lives in the same area as you do on here?

I don't think anybody lives where I live on here lol in the u. s.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yea but she is not here now :(

• there is also another girl she is still here @rima2000 hope one day i will meet her :)

• Hah yeah nshallah someday😊

What Girls Said 22

• skykidx1 lives Near to me, Not that far and @coolbreeze a stone's throw as well. There Other GAGERS who live in the USA and in Other states that are just a plane ride away, compared to Others who live in Other countries like @YourFutureEx, @Genie23 and @Hans222 and Many Others like them, who Live Further but are just as Close to me in heart and in soul, @blondfrog
    I live in WhiteHaven PA @blondfrog... How close are you? lolxx

• Thank you, @blondfrog :)) xxoo

• @Paris13. Lol sweating is good and the days have been crazy and going fast. lol xoxoxoxoxoxo 😀

• lol... Just hope we can meet up soon so we can at least say "Goodbye"lol:))) xxooo

• Yeah, there's a few people I think. At least a couple in my city and some out in nearby towns. I've never met anyone and I don't plan to, but if it happens by chance that's cool.

• What would you say if you met in real life? Would your face turn all red?

• I'd probably just say hi if someone recognized me from here. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

• Well, yeah, I do know someone who lives in thos city.

• Yes, actually. But, I don't consider him as my close friend. We don't have much in common, so it's a bit awkward to talk to him. Lol

• Lol so if I lived in your city would you want to meet me? lol

• @Red_Arrow True x) But from now on I'll just copy and paste usernames. That's a better option, I think lol :)

• That is what I try to do all the time. There have been times that I have typed in the name and it did not turn color when I submitted it it, so I rechecked the spelling and it was perfect. No reason it should not have worked. And I have seen others complain about that, too. So I always try to copy and paste. Don't know why that works when the exact spelling does not work, but since it does, that is what I do.

• I noticed someone who lives in my same state, but I can't remember her username.

• i live near a big city, so there are a handful of gaggers who live about an hour of me, including one who cuts the cheese

but i don't talk to them here, so meeting them would be awkward

• Well I haven't met anyone yet. Don't think I would want to though, I live in too small of a place and it could freak me out.

• Nobody that I'm aware of. Anyone in or close to Utah?

• I wish I did so I could meet the most beautiful woman in the world Lindsey Stirling <3

• @lifes_curve_ball he was such an amazing coach. It hasn't been the same without him! I've met him a couple times (sort of lol)

• OP you probably just lost your shot with meeting @BelleGirl21 lol

And yeah, he was a great coach. Sort of meeting though?

• Yeah like 3

• i don't know

• Im sure there's some new yorkers on here

• I know for sure this one girl on here lives in my city.

• same area.. hmm. not really..

• I know a few people that don't live too far away. I don't think there's anyone that actually lives in my state tho.

• That guy who was obsessed with Taylor Swift - I think he lived in the same area as me.

• Australia yes, Western Australia nope. I don't even know any Western Australians on here..

• Yup! But she left GAG Dx I knew a few other GAG users but they're no longer active.

• Nope not really.

• Yeah, @applefan1 and I both live in the same city but we've never actually met

• I don't no one lives near me either lol :P

• Helloooo!! any londoner?

• Yep me and a moderator live in the same state unless she moved lol

What Guys Said 9

• Ireland is a small country a third to a half of the population live in the city I am from and the commuter area around it. So of the 20 or so irish Gaggers numbers suggest that some have to be from same city as me.

• Looking at a web page on Ireland and it shows the population of Dublin and about 500,000 in one spot and 12 million on another - www.worldatlas.com/.../iefacts.htm - and in either case the total Ireland population exceeds 1.6 million. Seems strange that so much of the population is so concentrated.

• Sorry. Just looked at what I wrote and - wow - I said the population shows as 12 million in Dublin while in the whole country it is less than 5 million. It should have read 1 million. Then I gave the population of the Dublin area as the whole country. I should not engage in these things when I am half asleep. lol.

• That is fine - I have been known for the half asleep posts myself

• Indeed. At least one in the same country, possibly a second one.

• No but I'm sure there's probably somebody who does

• Not that I know off.

• dont think so, dont even know if anyone on this site is from wales

• I think i am the only one from my country.

• I doubt anyone lives where I do.. I'm all alone up here in Winnipeg :P

• well I live in a small country so everyone from the Netherlands lives in the same area

• I dont think there's anyone from Toronto that I've talked to on here