What is the biggest lie you tell on GaG?

Go anonymous if thou wishes.

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see the point to lying to a bunch of random people online. They don't know who I am, I'm not going to try to prove it to them one way or the other, and why should I give a fuck whether they believe me or not? Who the fuck are they that I should care?

I say what I say. People can take it or leave it.

Huh. join the bandwagon!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really see the point to lying to a bunch of random people online. They don't know who I am, I'm not going to try to prove it to them one way or the other, and why should I give a fuck whether they believe me or not? Who the fuck are they that I should care?

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm as honest as I come, no lies here.
    Well maybe I try to pretend to be less emotionally fucked up than I really am, if that counts as a lie.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am very blunt and honest... I haven't lied about anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've told no lies on GAG, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. Nothing? lol, I'm pretty much an open book most the time.

Sometimes I like to pretend like I actually have even a little self confidence, but I don't. So that's probably the closest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like an open book. I have no secrets haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honest as I can be

0|0
    0|0
  • I lied about my age, name and location

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I reckon I am fairly truthful here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I lie because I'm already anonymous here without going anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • hands up I admit I`m not Guevara

0|0
    0|0
  • im not really gona bother lying on here. Well I think i did say i had a small dick before wait, nvm.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lies yet I suppose.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • That I am ugly and am an angry virgin. It's fun stuff. Sometimes I say that I fucked all the hot girls on gag too. Them bitches know who they are! (except for the ones that got Duggered or Cosbeyed)

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0