What is the biggest lie you tell on GaG?

Go anonymous if thou wishes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see the point to lying to a bunch of random people online. They don't know who I am, I'm not going to try to prove it to them one way or the other, and why should I give a fuck whether they believe me or not? Who the fuck are they that I should care?

I say what I say. People can take it or leave it.

Huh. join the bandwagon!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I'm as honest as I come, no lies here.
    Well maybe I try to pretend to be less emotionally fucked up than I really am, if that counts as a lie.

• I am very blunt and honest... I haven't lied about anything.

• I've told no lies on GAG, sorry.

• Hmm.. Nothing? lol, I'm pretty much an open book most the time.

Sometimes I like to pretend like I actually have even a little self confidence, but I don't. So that's probably the closest.

• I'm like an open book. I have no secrets haha.

• Honest as I can be

• I lied about my age, name and location

What Guys Said 8

• I reckon I am fairly truthful here.

• I don't think I lie because I'm already anonymous here without going anonymous.

• hands up I admit I`m not Guevara

• im not really gona bother lying on here. Well I think i did say i had a small dick before wait, nvm.

• No lies yet I suppose.

• That I am ugly and am an angry virgin. It's fun stuff. Sometimes I say that I fucked all the hot girls on gag too. Them bitches know who they are! (except for the ones that got Duggered or Cosbeyed)