I have a couple of ideas and would like to put them to a vote to see which one is the most popular.
I will most likely end up doing all of them eventually but I will go by the most demanded ones first.
"I like all of them" is not an option so please choose one.
@Ozanne @OpenClose @Phoenix98 @atomique @Omar5881 @thegingersnap16 @Derpyy @smahala1991 @justbanANNAz @musicbrain5 I'd like you're guys opinions.
- Radicalization: How radicals ruin a good idea (feminism, atheism, LGBT rights)Vote A
- Don't judge others: you have no idea why they do what they do @Oxi112094 thanks for the inspirationVote B
- Analyzing Donald Trump: a look at all the things he says without a liberal biasVote C
- The misunderstood Russia: What the Western media isn't telling you (me playing devil's advocate and coming to an unbiased conclusion))Vote D
- Other (please specify)Vote E
- I don't read myTakesVote F
Part 1 at least
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I like the Russia and Trump ideas. I love almost anything that plays devil's advocate to common ideas.
A&B are covered quite a lot on this site it seems. "how radicals ruin feminism" and "Remember, other people have their reasons" seem to be common themes.0