Do you see an issue with posting other peoples pictures?

or do you think people should chill about it

• people need to chill
  • its fine
  • i post other peoples pics
i forgot to put an its not okay option chill

Most Helpful Guy

• Posting someone else's picture is some phony ass bullshit. No reason to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I am not a big fan of posting photos of other people. Especially when people ask questions like "rate my friend out of 10" or something like that. Also I was going to vote but I won't because your poll is biased.

• i don't really think it's ok. I think it's a very odd violation of someone's person... then again if your put your photos on the internet without security measures I guess there's always (unfortunately) a chance someone will use them

• A very serious issue. If the person doesn't authorize to post the picture, then anyone shouldn't ever do it.

• I don't think it is okay - It is just good manners to get permission

• It's fucking creepy if anything. I feel sorry for the poor girls on here whose pictures are taken by creepy anon dudes.

• Yes I do see an issue with it. Not only is it creepy but it can be against the law in certain places if the person does not give consent.

• I have an issue with it. Posting other people's pictures is creepy. Very catfish-like.

• If it's w/out their permission, hell yea that's a problem...

• Yea people should chill... I try to see the humor in it but it's kinda cringy

• You shouldn't do it, really.

• It's not okay. Kind of like giving out their phone number. Someone did that to me once and I had to get it changed. Just selfish and stupid.

• You need to chill. I saw your other question.

What Girls Said 14

• I see an issue with it. If you've put up a picture of someone without their permission (and those images aren't already wide-spread, e. g. with celebrities), then it's pretty invasive.

• I see an issue with it. People need to learn that their actions do affect other people. So be careful what you say and do, it's not always just about you.

• I HATE when people do that, it's phony and cowardly and definitely not okay - in my country that is even a cyber crime that you can sue people for because they are abusing your right on that picture and it can get very expensive if police actually catches you stealing someone's identy/picture/whatever you wanna call it, so shit like that is never a good idea.

• Permission PLEASE...
    Good luckxx

• Yes. If it's done without permission, it's wrong. If you're using it to portray yourself as a different person, it's wrong.

• Don't do that. While not strictly illegal, it's terribly rude and boorish, darling.

• this is not okay.. it is creepy.. not the right thing to do

• Not okay. An invasion of privacy.

• This poll is biased. I'm not voting and I'm reporting it for spam.

• It's not okay to post other peoples pictures. You're basically exploiting them online, but whitout their knowledge and consent.

• Unless you have their permission, you should never "chill" about that. It's an Invasion of privacy.

• Yeah people need to stop I'm fine with we close and all but if I found out you did that and we not even close yeah I be like bitch take it down right now. That's creepy and wrong and why do you feel the need to do it?

• People shouldn't post other peoples photos if they don't have any permission.

• Its not okay