Anyone else having this problem lately?

The site keeps spazzing out on me when I try to type anything. Whether it be a message, comment, or responding to a question. My text box will disappear randomly while I'm in the middle of typing and I'll accidentally click something else, or I will have to keep clicking on the text box over and over just to finish a sentence. It's really annoying!

Is is this happening to anyone else or does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is when you use a phone, you have to be so careful any accidental swipe sends you off to a different screen - Hopefully we will get an ap soon and it will be easier to navigate around site on phone.

• Yeah I have no problems on the lap top. I didn't have any problems using the phone either for a while. This started happening a few weeks ago and has gradually gotten worse. Its almost unbearable now. I'm glad it will be fixed soon. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I thought this was my phone being stupid, but it's been happening to me too!

• I thought it was just my phone too that's why I asked! I'm kinda glad I'm not the only One it's happening to But I'm sorry you have to go through it:(

• the issue is: keyboard disappears on your phone? and you need to click on the text box again to pop up the keyboard? Can you give a bit more details... Also what kind of phone and browser are you using?

• @menguc that's exactly it. It disappears and doesn't come back until I click inside of the text box. I'm using my phone which is a Samsung Galaxy S4. And I'm using the Chrome browser.

What Guys Said 4

• The text box disappearing could be caused from your mouse pointer still on the little text bubble icon and you accidentally click the mouse. Try moving your mouse away from the text box icon before typing.

Your other issue is not clear to me so I can not offer help with it.

• That could help except I'm using my phone and not a mouse :/

• Does rebooting the phone help? Phone apps can be buggy and do strange things...

• When you say "my text box will disappear" you mean the keyboard disappears? or you get scrolled to somewhere else on the page while the keyboard is still on screen?
    What kind of phone and browser are you using?
    Thanks for the feedback

• It's the Google ap for an iPhone and the keyboard will disappear and Sometimes it will scroll randomly but that's if I accidentally hit that little button. It's so frustrating

• when you say Google ap, you mean Chrome browser?

• Yeah i am using Chrome Browser and it does it to me on here
    so it could be the browser you're using too

• Here's how to temporarily fix it: memorize what you are doing then log out for a quick sec and log back in.

What Girls Said 3

• yes been having it since forever ! ugh i hate it
    sometimes i just stop typing and go somewhere else

• When I leave the window of this website and go to another and return I end up losing mytake that I was working on and it goes blank again. This website on my mobile also goes blank white if I leave it too long

• I use it on my phone and haven't noticed this problem