Is there a better alternative to GAG?

It seems like I either get very little opinions on questions or just poor advice, a lot of people on here seem to be very inexperienced with sex/relationships, is there a better website to ask questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go checkout Reddit

Sometimes I dislike Reddit as some of the advice's are nonsense.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one should be looking for any real advice on GAG. GAG is full of just everyday people... not experts. Real experts would not be wasting their time on GAG. They're busy making $$$$.

• Yeah, not experts, but at least an online community that's a little more helpful than the people on here.

• There are a lot of crazies on GAG too. Every now and then you might get lucky and get decent advice on GAG, but it's really rare.

What Girls Said 6

• No, there isn't. Yes, of course, there's Yahoo Answers or whatever, but it doesn't have the amazing community feel that GAG has. For me personally, nothing beats this site.

• Reddit has much more legit advice/tips for anything sex and relationship related.
    GaG has a higher ratio of people giving tips based on what they see in movies or television. Reddit tends to have users who are older as well as who have experienced the things they're talking about in reality.

• I guess there is there is Yahoo Answers but that place is infested with trolls.
    Try Quora
    www.quora.com/

• You can probably try yahoo answers or reddit.

• Yahoo answers has improved I suggest going to that website. There is an anonymous feature, ability to change categories and you can block users and report them.

• I don't know... if someone suggests something please let me now... GAG is poisonous

What Guys Said 3

• The only ones I know are Yahoo Answers and Ask FM but honestly I like GaG a lot.

• If we were all experts we would be making money off of it. But since we're not and do not claim to be we learn from others advice and experiences so that we can personally better ourselves.

• I don't know why people keep writing "experts" never said that. I'm talking about non-virgins.

• but since Yahoo Answers won't let you ask sex questions I have no other ideas sorry

• This is all entertainment. Skip the websites and go straight for reality, experience it and then come back to GaG and rule with an iron fist.