Should we limit Amazon cards from 2 to 1?

It was a good move indeed to limit monthly rewards and increase minimum amount of Xper for getting ‘em…but still not enough imo…at least for amazon cards…ok 2 Friday’s cards equalize 1 Amazon card…so np leavin ‘em as they r…. but problem’s Amazon cards imo…

After all it’s not easy to reach for 2 Amazons /month unless u post BS and be unhelpful…and if u notice every user who’s on top/week (xcept one certain user who receives ~3.5k Xper/week…as much as needed to get 2 Amazons/month…) receives no more than 2k Xper/week most of da times…which means they make ~8k Xper/month at most…so wot’s da point of havin 2 Amazons per month since nobody’s able to reach ‘em anyway…if they don’t post BS of course…

Wot do u believe? Should we limit ‘em?

Personally I believe if this happened it ‘d limit any further BSing…and those GAGers who’d feel pissed off would be ONLY those who chase rewards…reason’s xplained above…

• good idea
  • bad idea

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to limit the bs answers, but I imagine that takes a lot more work and a lot of deleting.
    But yeah... doesn't sound bad to me...

• surprisingly everyone voted "B"... but who can reach for 2 awards/month anyway (xcept this one i'm mentionin)?

• No idea... That's my thinking exactly. Will never affect them. O. o

• Thank you. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a good idea - I think the updates over last 3 months against Xper grabbing have improved the quality of site.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter too much to me, either way. If most users cannot reach that anyway, I doubt it would influence the amount of crap answers.

• If gag is getting broke

• but should they be given like candies?

What Guys Said 9

• ehh none of this bothers me. im only here for entertainment.

• That is a terrible idea. For starters, I'm here for the amazon gift card or at least that's why I started on GaG. But for me it's an incentive to help others, I don't post that many bullshit questions or answers. So you're wrong there about "amazon gift card = bullshit". There would be trolls and bullshit questions/answers anyway. Also, GaG would lose a ton of users, so that'd be counter-productive.
    Raising the points needed for the gift card (right as I was about to reach the 5000Xp needed) only frustrated me a lot and made me annoyed with this website and made me want to post bullshit answers because I took it less seriously.
    Making the gift card harder to reach is not good in my opinion

• "That is a terrible idea. For starters, I'm here for the amazon gift card or at least that's why I started on GaG. "

^glad to know... basically i'm no-saint either... i was into those cards pretty much at some point... ;)

"But for me it's an incentive to help others, I don't post that many bullshit questions or answers."

^indeed i never told otherwise... although tbh i've seen u clash pretty often wid other GAGers... ;p

"So you're wrong there about "amazon gift card = bullshit". There would be trolls and bullshit questions/answers anyway"

^but not trolls who would post on EVERY question just in order to get their gift card and put it on their ass... and we've got such a troll here who's a Master... and still around unfortunately.. :/

• I'd say 5k is good. What annoyed me was that the admins changed it to 7k pretty much as soon as I got to 5k.

• well at least u got it so...

• Yeah, well GaG is going broke with all these updates and don't want us to use
    a Adblocker extension or donate to the site.. I will donate to this site when
    he makes me Administrator or part owner of this site ,. hahaha

• i'd donate as well... :)

• They should've never did it in the first place if giving out stuff was going to start bein un-lucrative for them. GaG is a business and businesses are always trying to reduce their costs and increase profits. As for the BS answers, they will always happen, so why even worry about that? Plus you make a argument about people chasing rewards, so what? What makes most of you who condemn the people who chase rewards holier than thou and better than them?

• basically i was talkin about a certain user who's... well if i said she's a devil i'd not lie... :|

• I say make the extra point for answering first, have a higher character minimum for that answer to get the bonus (ex. 100 characters ).

I can tell u abhor xper hunting, I think this is a viable solution bro. What do you think? 8-)

• actually this +1 Xper bonus stopped recently... so it doesn't matter anymore... ;)

• Lol well with how hard it is to actually get the 7k points for most users I highly doubt most people excluding you will be able to get more then two.

• and HER... y leave HER behind?

at least even if i'm capable to reach 14k i'm also capable enough to not do and limit my activity... i wonder y admins let HER on da loose... :|

• @MissNowhere thanks... i'm a math-xpert no-kiddin hahahhaha ;p 8)

• @MissNowhere
      @Klaatu51

Eeewwwww math, get out of here lol ( kidding, kidding )

• TLDR version? Please? lol

• sorry but it's not long... it's as long as it's need to be...

• If amazon cards are any harder to get, I'm jumping ship to reddit.

• seriously how many points/month do u make?

i doubt more than 7k... so would it make any difference at all?

• Doesn't matter. They already bumped up the limit from 4k to 7k. A line must be drawn somewhere.

• 4k and unlimited cards/month... really? this is Xper hunter's paradise... especially back in da day when Xper points were given like candies (+3 Xper/opinion)... now things r far better especially since this shitty "+1" Xper bonus from postin first from yer gender or this "+1" Xper if u posted within 15 mins after question posted were abolished...

• pointless really