Why are the only interesting questions at night?

The only questions that catch my eye are after 6:00 my time. Why do they wait till sundown to come out and play?

Most Helpful Girl

• The freaks come out at night. Haha!

Most Helpful Guy

• Even with all the time zones, there are patterns in the online world. You see that a lot in games. It was fairly consistent for a lot of years. More recently it's been starting to even out more, but the old pattern still shows.

I think it's kind of interesting. I've been watching it for the last 15 years or more. It's almost like you can "see" the sun coming up around the world with people from different places getting online. But also different types of people get on at different times. That might explain why some times have more interesting questions.

What Girls Said 6

• it might not been night where they are when they ask

• I don't know, I don't have much to do after midnight...

• maybe its where they live. different time zones.

• Because some of us have these things called jobs during the day. And some of us have a life where we actually hang around actual people. You see the adult world outside of college does not get summer breaks

• your night is someone else's morning

• It's night where YOU live.

What Guys Said 7

• Try being me - 6pm your time is after midnight for me.

• Oh my that must suck for you! And work in the morning, too!

• I work from home so I do most of my work at night. I don't get up till about 10.30

• Depends on the geographical location. Remember, Australia, Asian countries, and most European and African countries are hours ahead of the US and Canada

• I think that the site is American. And they contribute the largest so they are online at night in our own time zone.

• Yes yes yes I thought it was only me but yes lol

• Because people have more time now to think about stuff and wonder.

• The people with the interesting questions live in different time zones than you.

• People got lives by day and brings life at night.