Online or not ✅❎ ?

should G@G have an online sign for profiles to see if your friends are online or not?
just for people that are following you and you are following them

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• YES omg do u know how long we've been asking for this?
    but noooo, 'asker/take owner up voted' is much more effective lol.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmmmm only if there's an option for people who don't want their status shown

• Hmmm I think its a nice thing but it would be nice to have a " Busy " or " only answering questions" or whatever , like to know if that wanted person doesn't want to talk or something ( I don't like to feel I'm annoying someone that's why I would like this option to be added 🙊 ) and I like ur idea that it would only be shown to friends that followed me and I'm following them 👌 .. Sorry for writing a lot lol 😁

• Not necessary. People already use this like OkCupid - there's no reason to encourage them.

• That would be cool, but there should be that option whether or not you can choose to have one or not :)

• Yep. Or they can develop a more specific "last seen" feature. Because "last seen: <1h" is way too vague. By the time someone sees that, the person is most likely offline already. But they don't know until it updates to "last seen: 1h"

• I voted yes, then changed my mind. It sounds too much like Facebook

• its just for the people who follow you and you follow them (and appear offline cause it would be helpful)

• Do you mean so we can decide if we want to show up online or invisible?

• Seems pointless.

• Yeah that's actually a good idea :D

What Guys Said 14

• This site is like yahoo answers. No need for anything else. This site 1,000x times better than yahoo answer but to get the idea... You know. So much will go down if this site pushed to be like a social media Facebook wanna be. This site jus needs an app. Now who's with me!!!

• Their is a way to tell when people are online here. I bet a lot of users don't know it. I figured it out a long time ago to show me who is online or not.

• There kinda already is a system like that. On your profile and the profiles of those that you follow there is a thing at the corner of the profile that shows the last time they were logged on.

Usually when it says "Last Seen: <1h", either they JUST logged off or they're still online.

• but better if it say online and you can put it appear offline

• as long as there's an appear offline status, i suppose it's okay then

• I don't really see the point, since many people
    don't even use the "logout" button.

But as ixi said, if there were such a feature
    as feature for hiding your status should also be possible.

• Why? It's not like gag has a chat option with the person just messages. What's the point of the online or not?

• So you know that if you message them, tag them or comment on something of theirs, you'll likely get a quicker response.

• @Hannah591 - Never considered that, still though I don't really see the need in including the feature.

• Yeah sounds like a good idea

• I say Yes as long as there is an option to turn this on or off

• I'd prefer not to have it. If we did, I'd ask to have it disabled on my profile. The "last seen" and recent activity are plenty for me.

• Lol yes please.

• Yes we need that. Why are we not funding this?

• No that's too invasive.

• I think your idea is much better.
    But it can be hard to answering the messages.
    Someone may get annoyed if you fail answer him/her at the spot.

• No. Bcz sometimes i ignore some messages and i dont want the senders to think that i saw them.