Are there certain G@Gers that you just feel like slapping?

Do you ever notice certain gagers that are negative about everything, and just straight up jerks to everyone. Just recently I noticed this one guy (I can't remember his username) that always has something rude to say, that's not necessary, and it makes me want to slap him

Most Helpful Guy

• I can think of a plethora of people. There are...
    -- The creeps/ straight up jerks who I want to slap outta GAG
    -- The GAGers who need common sense slapped into them
    -- The cool GAGers I'd want to slap hands with for a high five

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like how some people have to bring in upsetting topics like "no race mixing" and judging people who think the opposite. I wonder how biracial people feel about those "preserve the race" topics :/. I know that people can say whatever they want but I'm just saying that I though that this would be a more hip website where we talk about dating tips and other things in that area. Not about how much people hate feminist or how much they want to preserve their race. There's probably websites for that already.

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 19

• I wanna slap all the creeps 😤

• There are Certain Ones I could Slap Silly here, dear and these Are:
    The Ones who go on my own Answer box instead of their own, and Comment on things instead of going on their own His or Her turf. Others who are rude and crude about sore subjects such as Politics and Religion and things of this nature, this is something too that I find that when they keep going on and on and become TOO Offensive, they get the BLOCK button on my own end. The Other Ones who go on my Question I might post if it deals with the Same sore subject or something similar, are also the Ones who I find should take a chill pill, and realize it's just an Opinion that Everyone is Entitled to and Why make a mountain out of a molehill?
    Good luck. xx

• There are some that annoy me. I'm sure I annoy some too.

If it was possible to shove my foot into the computer screen and kick them in the face, I would.

• Yeah, the creeps and those who have blocked me for no apparent reason.

• Oh, honey, do I ever.

• I feel like slapping a lot of people. There is not one person that I know that I would not consider slapping and there is a lot of people that I don't know that I would definitely consider slapping. I hate everyone. Blah, blah, blah.

• yeah I know some of them. I really want to kick them sooo bad.

• nah.. i don't want to slap anyone..

• Yeah I wanna slap the people who report me for nonsense/inappropriate language
    I SWEAR I MAEK SENS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

• I think there was one guy that made me upset.
    I felt like reporting him, lol.

• Yupp and it sucks when i see them all over here.

• Yeah won't say their name, but this person kinda comes off as bitchy and rude with some things she says. I know she doesn't really mean it... well I hope she doesn't...

• Maybe a couple but I wouldn't because then I'd have major guilt.

• I don't think I have enough hands for the amount of them that I would love to slap lol

• Yes i had this thought before

• Yup there are a few.

• oh yeah def.

• There is gager I want to slap her name starts with a k and ends with an irah

• yes, and in real life too.