Haven't been on here in a while but it seems that there are EVEN MORE questions about sex on here than before.. repetitive by the way. Why people?

I don't know why, but it's just to me weirder now (which I didn't even think was possible...)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah well that is one reason i got sixth sense about this site

i do understand teens need to learn about sex but some of the questions

posted on here are made to be on site called AdultFriendFinder

but they say it's the Internet but should 13 year olds be exposed to

highly sexually explicit questions and that is exactly what i see on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, lots of people have come just to ask those questions it seems.

What Guys Said 6

• Well since there parents and partners and there own fears wasn't there to be there teacher, so they want to hear the opinion of strangers... Wait... damn why are sharing y'all sex lives it's no tomorrow.. Now I think about it. @Missminaaaa is right.

• There did seem to be a downward turn over summer - I don't work off feed anymore only topics so I avoid most of the worst stuff.

• Because people share way to much lol, others are people without guidance and other people just want their ego's stroked or to be annoying.

Welcome back by the way.

• Yeah, after reading some... The ego thing makes a lot of sense lol-- some people just get too detailed thinking that the reader would be interested in those details (if you get my drift)

And thanks!

• Lol yeah and your welcome.

• Sometimes people are bored and they just copy another users question and maybe tweak it to make it theirs as well.

• Summer is mating season

• In a site called "girls ask guys", one would expect to find a lot of questions regarding sex and sexuality in general.

• Yeah... you have a point. But it could also refer to relationship concerns/crushes/etc... It shouldn't necessarily revolve around "all-things-sex".. But you're right, in today's society... it's "expected"

What Girls Said 1

• People just want to ask questions as an excuse to share their sex lives. It's an ego boost for them and sex makes them feel like they are better than others

• Oh my gosh.. You deserve an award because that makes a looot of sense lol.

• If the sex questions are being repeated a lot of times, the only explanation I can think of is that some users are deliberately doing it on purpose to brag