Does every female on gag hate me?

Lmao I think a couple of my posts made every female on gag hate me. I don't know if I should just delete or start posting anon.

• I hate you
    64% (9)29% (4)46% (13)Vote
  • I love you bruh.
    36% (5)71% (10)54% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Well apparently nobody knows who the fuck I am so i guess I'm good.

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Or you could just stop being an arrogant jerk.

2|0
    0|0
    • Here we go! Found one.. feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.

• Show All
    • Nice filtered boob pic by the way. That's instagram worthy forsure.

• Not interested in putting a full real one on here, we can't all be buff as fuck...

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like you got a second chance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Lol, I don't even know who you are...

1|1
    0|0
  • oh another one...
    I didn't even know you existed (either).

i'm starting to think most gagers are paranoid.

3|1
    0|0
  • i have no reason to hate u. i've seen some of ur stuff but nothing too dickheaded that would make me dislike u.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fairly new and this is the first time I'm seeing you! That's a good thing - you still have a clean slate with me, lol.

Maybe you posted something that people didn't like or you had a bad attitude towards others on a post of yours. Who knows. I've done that and gathered some haters along the way. It's not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things here.

0|0
    0|0
  • You made that lift question
    It was alittle annoying but nothing to stay mad at you over. people post waaaay worst shit every 5 minutes some days

1|0
    0|0
  • I so hate you bro!

Nah honestly, I don't know who you are, but you seem alright from that motorcycle post.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know you bruh!

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why people would hate you over one post. Difference in opinions happen all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've seen you on here?

1|0
    0|0
  • Who are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh.. I don't even know who you are?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally had to look at your profile to see what you were referring to. Nothing stood out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Tbh, I don't even know you. 😅 People start recognizing you if you get to about xper 5 and are a regular I'd say... assuming you don't ever post anon and you post decent opinions on things.

2|0
    0|0