Nice earning xtra points by being upvoted by the asker but the asker does this by everyone, so what is the point of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• This was Admin User @xhoneyxbeex answer on a similar question
    "Basically, we wanted to try to make changes that impact quality posts on the site. We want to award users who post quality content. The core purpose of GirlsAskGuys is for people to come here, ask their questions, and get advice. When a QA up votes an opinion, it typically means that the QA agreed with them or found the opinion to be helpful (not always, but a lot of times this is the case). So, the user will see a label letting them know the QA liked their opinion or found it helpful and that user will also get +1 xper point for that up vote from the QA."

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Either they are just giving more incentives to exp hunters or they are giving an incentive for askers to only upvote the opinions they actually agree with like @CourtJesterCourtJester said. But I think it's the former.

• I am not sure, really.

• I've come to rethink my actions. I'm only going to upvote if I actually like the opinion :)

• Maybe because he either likes your opinion, or thanks you for sharing an opinion