Why do people gets so angry at trolls on this site?

It's no secret we have an abundance of trolls on this site, but why do people get so angry at them? Sure, they don't post serious stuff but I sometimes think it's funny! And all of the sudden people r cussing them out just cuz of a little trolling.

I feel for u, trolls. I feel for u.

R u a serious GAGer? Or do u just laugha at the trolls?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't really like the racist or offensive or abusive trolls. but i LOVE the comic trolls.. mostly they have a good sense of humor and they make me laugh a lot.. tbh they are one of the reasons which keep me here.. so to all the funny trolls!!! <3
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...d8SBIQ1qhzndpo1_500.gif</a>

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I see your point people get so worked up over trolls, catfish and attention seekers. They are very easily ignored so it beats me why people get so heated about it. I have no figures but there is probably 2 or 3 thousand questions asked every day. Anytime I on here I have never failed not to find a question that interests me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Most of the time people accused of trolling are no trolls at all. They are just someone whose opinion the majority doesn't like.

1|1
    0|0
  • The trolls with a sense of humor can be entertaining, and I don't mind seeing those. I just ignore the negative ones. Scroll past their questions or comments. Simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • "abundance of trolls" I highly doubt it. Most troll questions get reported and removed pretty quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trolls can be entertaining

1|1
    0|0
  • I laugh at most of the trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the funny trolls, those who make fun of certain groups..
    I don't like them very much :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a serious GaGer and actually like a little trolling here and there.

0|0
    0|0
    • R u saying u r the troll master?

• Nope, I'm saying that I don't get mad at the trolls. Most of times.

• I don't think it's a big deal. I just ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • @esplorer is s major troll

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a stroller, aren't you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean troller

• No, I'm actually not. Well, I've posted ONE troll question, but it wasn't anonymous. And it was in 2014. I just support them cuz I find it funny.

What Guys Said 9

• Trolls are NOT cute, they're UGLY!

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...th_Galaxy_SWGS6.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some trolls are funny. Some trolls are just plain malicious. Nobody likes the antagonizing malicious people.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of gagers have a stick up their butt they should calm down and let loose sometimes lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Trolling is okay when it's actually funny or at least intention isn't malicious. Trolling angers me when it's racist, abusive, insult & similar kinda trolling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think trolls are funny whether a girl or a boy but I get angry only when the person tries to play with emotions or feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people misunderstand what a troll is
    A troll is someone that stirrs trouble intentionally

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya. Purposefully posting questions that are just retarded. "Do straight guys like guys?"

• Depending on what the troller is trolling about it can be offensive or funny

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind trolls if theyre actually funny and do it at the right time. But I do not like trolls who are offensive and always try to joke when I'm asking a serious question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trolls should go find a bridge to live under.

0|0
    1|0