Does anybody else hate how on GAG now there are so many different ways of losing points?

Its like basically anything you do can result in losing points. I just think its really dumb like cause there were already ways to lose points on here, but now its just too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of those deductions have been there ever since I've been a member of this site, and I've been here a long ass time. The only new ones are the MyTake ones and the social media ones. It's not like this is a new thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean 50% of my answers get removed because they hurt people's puny feelings. That really does grind my gears.

What Girls Said 9

• Many pointless updates. And we thought the stupid glasses ads were bad. I'm sure there will be something even worse... OH RIGHT. I NOW GET TO SEE ADS OVER LEVEL SEVEN.

• Omg yessss!!! I think i've lost many a few

• Interesting. I don't think I'll be too affected by those except the innactivity one.

• Wow, seriously? Plus the amount of the lost of points are astonishing.

It's like looking at a food menu and realising the prices are overpriced then everyone else to then walking off and buying something worth the money.

• There's ways to lose points? lol

I don't pay attention.. Didn't really notice.
    I don't much care though, so no.

• You can lose points?

• Eh, I don't know :/

• I think points in general are strange.

• The useless changes have got to stop, and it's fucking annoying to know that there are a fuckton of ways to lose my hard-earned points.

What Guys Said 9

• Losing points?
    Waaaahht?
    How do you "lose points" on GaG?

• I like the update personally. Even if there are more ways to lose points (not quite certain how) I would say it is easier to gain points too so it balances out.

• You loose them if you get a post removed by admins (Happens to me all the time when im debating with someone, and they are complete little pussy bitches and just report me for not aggreeing with them claiming im being ''antagonistic'').

And, If people unfollow you too, I lost about 70ish xper the other week when I basically ''deleted'' all of my followers xD.

• Yeah that sucks its dump and you can lose points for not signing in either for like cerain amount of days like 10,20, 30, 100

• Isn't the only way to lose xper is by getting a question or opinion reported?

If you hate gag you'll hate yahoo answers even more haah points go from no where on that ahahah

• Some are stupid like the not logging in ones, can't we go on holiday?

• Guess you gotta take the laptop and connect to the internet with you lol.

• I must be a teacher's pet , I very rarely lose points.

• In life, rules and policies change ALL the time. Consider GaG as training for the real world. :-P

• Most of the ways to lose points, are "un-doing" how you earned points in the first place. :-P

• Hmm makes sense since gag is now putting on ads over level 7... i don't like the way this site is going.

• well, they can't have everyone cashing in on the amazon gift card, sot hey've gotta make it as hard as possible to get there. In a few months, they'll probably bump its cost up to 10 000 xper

• In a few years they will bump it up to a million points lol

• xper inflation rate is like 50% per year :)

• Lol they will probably have like a suicide hot line too lol for gag and people who want to call them they have to pay them with xper points :P lol. Cause you know how like they don't allow people to ask questions about suicide on here lol