Do you agree with me that some of GaG users are very mean?

I just discovered that some of the gag users are very mean and they go behind anonymous because they don't want us to know their REAL personality and pretend that they're nice in front of everyone. Do you agree with me?
Sorry anonymous but you are not allowed to go anonymous here.

• Yes! some are very mean.
  • No! they're all nice.
  • depends on the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to G@G. You really have to have a thick skin on this site.

What Guys Said 42

• Unfortunately, some people are very mean. Who knows if they are that mean in real life but I would definitely say the anonymity of the internet certainly does not make people nicer. There are a lot of cool cat GAGsters that are awesome, but just like the rest of the internet there are trolls, creeps, and just plain jerks.

I suggest you just ignore their iditiotic comments when you see them, keep banning anonymous posts on your questions, don't respond to anonymous askers trying to egg you on for a fight, and just enjoy the rest of GAG.
    There are still fun parts of GAG to go on to help people and interact. Otherwise I wouldn't be here xD

I also have heard of some two faced GAGers who are closet creeps behind their nice facade of helpful opinions, but that is a story for another day.

In any case, I hope you find the nice parts of GAG :D
    Don't let anon trolls or jerks keep ya down. I still have some hope in humanity MissHope 😁

• You're just now figuring this out? And that is why most people do not allow ANON ops on their questions now. Since everyone uses and abuses the feature to troll/talk crap to people LOL ^_^

But here's the funny part though, ___ will talk shit to ___ "while being #ANON " and then act like they're their GAG friend 2 mins later on another question LOLOLOL #ItHappens #JustLikeHighSchool

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Basically just ignore those fucking phaggots cuz they aren't worth your/the time of day anyway LOL

• I do 🌺 they're just weird or something

• Yes, I'm actually a very very mean person who empties tubs of Ben and Jerry's Cookies and Cream without refilling it , leaves the toilet seat up , never closes doors and walk around in my undies all the time.

• There are DEFINITELY some mean, asshole, bitchy users here on GaG.

Luckily my kind sweetness helps negate them for over 5 years and counting! ;-)

• Some people do that but I would think it would depend on the type of question and the person they're dealing with.

Usually they would be wanting to put people down 😂

So what happened with you just now? Did someone make you sad? 😂😱❤️

• O yeah there are thousands probably I am among them sometimes, since I can be a very cold, cruel and calculating person when it comes to some subjects.

But that's just life sometimes you have to be a bitch and or cold and other times you have to deal with them, just part of the dance though.

• Lol o and that anonymous thing always makes me chuckle I mean if your going to be a cruel at least have the decency to do it openly to someones face.

• True 👍🌺

• I voted C - I agree some are mean and hide behind anon, some don't even hide behind anon. I comfort myself by realising that the other 90% of users are in the main very nice.

• Those people are fucking lame then lmao 😂
    Why chat shit if you can't take the heat that comes with it? :')
    I agree, I have seen some pretty evil people on here, if it makes you feel any better it's never me. 😂 I haven't been anonymous once. If I wanna say something I'll say it. I couldn't care less what someone on the internet thinks of me.

Thankfully, I rarely am rude to people unless they really annoy me.

• Yes some users here are very mean.

• i think the typical gager is more stupid than they are mean

• Mhmm, I can be a pretty extreme cunt at times when the situation calls for it. And, Im sure almost everyone on here would agree with that, But, I dont do it anonymously, I am not scared to be a cunt to people xD.

• Well my mood changes
    Some days I am overly romantic
    Other days I am salty af
    I think I am honest all of the time

• You get salty? The worst thing I've seen you say is "sloots," and that was hilarious. xD

• Haha I was salty af when I wrote that!
      Ugh college sloots everywhere!
      But I think I found a girl that likes me!
      She gave me a hug and then I got her number!

• mean or bitter or both whats the difference everyone needs haters something like this i guess
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...707fb4912e.jpg

• Yes for sure, there are some nasty/mean people on GAG. Fortunately, I rarely encounter them. However, I have seen other GAGers encountered mean people. It's best to ignore them and block them, if necessary. Joking around with mean GAGers doesn't work. I have already tried that. lol :D

• I was going to say C), but it's actually true. If people are allowed to go anon, sometimes they're way harsher, even if it's unprecedented.

• Yes, i'm with you well i get on here and see smart , rude
    messages on my opinions , if people want leave a comment
    on my opinion better be nice or i will report them for harassment
    and block their ass i have no problem using the block button,

• You'll find that it's mostly anonymous people that say immature or hurtful things, because they can get away with it. Not all anons, as some named can do the same, you just gotta ignore it.

• I think the internet is notorious for that, not just GaG..

But yes.

• Lol nah not really whenever I run into someone like that now I hold my own and don't take anything personally

• Hey, I'm working on it.

• Unfortunately there are. But don't let that deter you. There's a lot of sweet affectionate people here as well!

• Now if'd you'd please lift the anonymous ban so I can go on an angry rant at you for no apparent reason...

• Sure😏😂

• I believe that if you take this site too seriously, you're going to get burned

• you gotta undertand some people here (including myself) have nothing better to do with their shitty lives and just troll and insult people here (although I dont insult)

• I'm super mean and do it openly. No hiding here.

• There are many trolls on sites like this whose only intent is to upset others. Rather than take their attempts to heart you just dismiss them with the pity they deserve

• Yessss I agree with you!

• yes some of them are

• Yes some are real mean!!!

• Get used to this, cuz it's everywhere on here.

And I'm Bad to the Bone :)

• WHAT DID THEY DO TO YA 😛 but yeah I agree some of em are just douches BIG douches

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 24

• Of course some are really just jerks.

Other times people get defensive/combative because of the question.

The worst of the worst are bad most of the time. But sometimes people can be evil in the eyes of one person but well regarded to a larger majority because they have more history with that person.

• I admit that I can get a little too blunt and honest at times. But it's never my intention to go out and harass people, because I don't do that crap. I know what that is like.
    I am actually surprised I just recently got one of my opinions hidden by another moderator on here. The opinion wasn't even that bad, I've posted far worse. 😂
    But yes I understand where you are coming from. 😊

• Oh no, there's meanies on the internet!
    static1.holidayextras.com/.../crying-baby.jpg

Don't worry, I never use the anon feature, I like people to know who called them out on their bullshit.

Who does insignificant shit such as this concern you?

• The ones that go anon and are trying to be really hurtful are usually trolls. Why else would they cower behind anon? I use anon sometimes, but only to avoid getting creepy PMs on certain questions. There are some that don't go anon and are just plain cruel. Some are blunt and I can see how it might seem mean, but I don't take offense to those. Luckily G@G has the block feature! :)

• I think it just depends on the day and on the question. We all have our bad days. Of course, others like to troll or some are just being brutally honest, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but telling how it is.

• I can be an ass, but I'd never be pussy enough to go anon. I believe if someone has something to say then they should say it without pussying out. Anon's who act like dicks kind of piss me off since they don't have the balls to show themselves, and this is coming from one of the more harsh GaGer's. xD

• That's life.. I'm sure there are even serial killers on here... It's a scary world... Imagine if we were all nice saints... You will always find nice and mean people everywhere you go... In person or internet.. The difference is, it's harder to spot them when they hide behind nice words on a screen..

• i'm mean as hell as are a lot of people and i won't go on anon to tell you if i think you're a dick i'll state it publicity soz

• Lol keyboard warriors. I always just thought they were too chickenwuss to say those things straight.
    I don't believe in that though. I'm an asshole indiscriminately and don't hide it.

• I'm mean when I want to be. If you don't mean opinions then don't ask questions that facilitate a mean response.

• Yes some are very mean but those who do that are usually cowards eho hide behind computer to hurt others. Just ignore them

• If the question is incredibly dumb, I enjoy stating the obvious and trolling on the trolls lol. But I never go anon if I do that.

• well i think you are right... GAG is full of different personalities

• Yes I do believe that sone Gagers are mean :)

• Some are mean but some are too funny.. but they should not go anon.. there is no need

• Well I think it's more that the person was bitter bout something, and decides to take it out on GaG via being an ass... but ehh there might be some actually mean people too

• Yup, I hate it when people disrespecte each other online/offline both.
    I see it here everyday. The stupid comments and the rude language that they use thinking they're cool but they're nothing but losers.
    I no longer reply to these losers... They don't deserve a reply from me :)
    As for anonymous users, I think it's very cowardly to hide youe identity and insult others for petty reasons.
    Because seriously, what's even the need to use the anonymous feature, nobody knows nobody here.

• Well this is the Internet... There's also the opposite too thought some GAGers seem like assholes on certain questions but are actually super sweet and cool to talk to on pm

• I think most people on here are neutral but the anons are real assholes

• Some but most are just smart asses

• Yeah and some really flip out if you disagree with them on anything.

• Yeah. Some think they just know everything and gang upon people. It's usually the same people, like leave!

• Yup

I've been berated for my looks and called a 2/10 when I'm really like a 7

• yeah there's always negative people out there which sucks. all the more reason to try and be understanding towards people <3