Girls here so afraid about a guy flirting and talking about sex with her in PM, but post detailed answers on sex questions here? why the hypocrisy?

I just joined this site a few months ago girls on this site are no fun, you flirt with them and casually talk about sex and they get scared and frightened like i am a rapist, no not at all im a normal straight guy yet they treat me like im some pervert like im not the only guy they have been sexual with based on their answers they give, using examples of their own sex lives in great detail.

These girls act like they are asexual nuns in private message with me which i know is bullshit based on their open and detailed posts on questions involving sex giving personal examples, what can I possibly do to harm you with a computer screen between us why so scared? i dont get why girls hold back their sexuality so much in private messages with a guy yet post detailed anwsers on sexual questions including about their own sex life on this website, the hypocrisy irritates me.

Someone explain this to me i dont get it, why the double standard?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls here are hypocrites. They'll answer sex questions all damn day, but if you send them a PM about sex they get all paranoid and hateful.

• Answering a question isn't an automatic invite.

• That's not what I meant. I'm saying it's not like girls won't answer sexual stuff. It's the fact that a guy sends something to them in private that they get upset.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 2

• It isn't hypocrisy; people are open to talking about their sexuality in the form of question where others are participating, meaning it isn't intended to be used as someone else's sexual gratification (at least I would hope not). A lot of us don't come here to get dirty PM's, but don't mind providing advice for people who actually want information that helps when sex is the topic. There's a difference between providing helpful information and someone else perving on you to get off. Personally I don't answer either.

• Also, we hold back in private messages because you could be a totally weird freaking creep who genuinely asks us personal questions that make us uncomfortable. When you introduce conversation where EVERYONE is invited into the conversation for the sake of INFORMATION, it's quite different.

• Maybe it's the way you come off. I do give straightforward answers. I do talk to people (male and female) in pm. I don't talk to assholes or creeps, though.

• "assholes and creeps", OK, define them

• @Dave20151 So, you think it's okay to message some random girl to tell her that you are jerking off to her picture? How about to message a random girl to ask her if she would cut off your cock?

• @Dave20151 Girls in RELATIONSHIPS ask their guy those questions. That's a different story. I'm far from a prude and I thoroughly enjoy sex, BUT there's a line. Strangers are not welcome to cross that line, especially with the very first thing they say to you. If you are chatting back and forth with a girl for a while, that's different. You just have to recognize boundaries and when it's too soon.

What Guys Said 4

• It may seem like double standards but it is their personal accounts and they can do as they wish in their accounts just as you can in your account.

• offer them chicken wings. All girls spread their legs for chicken wings

• Well yeah there's a difference. A girl goes into a post where there is open discussion, it's very impersonal. Having a one on one conversation with a stranger online, having sex involved and you're flirting with them is on a more personal level. If you try that in real life you'd get the same result unless she's receptive of you.

• They willfully answer those questions. They didn't ask for you to message them.