How can I delete a question after I post it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't delete questions, only admins can if they see it breaks any of the site rules. However, you can disavow them 24 hours after you've posted it.

• I didn't know that. That's even a better option than going anonymous.

• @CountVronsky Well when your question is disavowed it becomes anon and you no longer recieve any notifications for it. Just click the icon that looks like a part of a chain under the question :)

• Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't be deleted I am afraid.

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately, you cannot remove a question overall. You can only disavow it, which means your question turns anonymous, it gets removed from your profile and you stop receiving further notifications for it.

What Guys Said 2

• You can't. Make it anonymous and it won't appear on your profile, not even to the people you follow.

• I mean, not even to the people that follow you.

• It's for the purposes of keeping all the information that goes in. Think twice before posting anything on the internet.

• I mean, for the purposes of sharing it with the rest of the users. If they allowed people to remove their questions, we wouldn't be able to use old questions to solve our doubts, because they would no longer be there most of the time.

• Newb.

You can't