I've noticed people on here hate rap and metal but love rock, why?

It's very evident in the comments and voting.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Music is like candy, you throwaway the rappers and get the good stuff."
    Jk i like some rap!

What Girls Said 2

• What if I told you that I like all of them? :p
    Rock being my fav, though. And sometimes when I say "Rock" I'm including metal and all of that stuff.

• Because rap nowadays is nothing, but crap and metal is just screaming that one doesn't understand. I swear I need to get out google translate for some rap lyrics, and an audio translator for whatever lyrics they may or may not have in heavy metal.

• Some rap lyrics are very complex. You turn on your radio and say all rap is crap. How pathetic. So it's the screaming you don't like in heavy metal huh? Okay. Fine. If they weren't screaming would you like it?

• :/ Sorry. I'm really not that fashionable. I'm about to go to bed, but maybe I'll take a look when I wake up. Though my advice is basically worthless lol.

• It'll still be appreciated, and nighty night.

What Guys Said 6

• I like then all but my favourite is classic rock

• I must admit that I am surprised I thought rap was the main "Young" music cuture especially in the US.

• Dude I love rap the most

• Your name is a play on BDK?

• Rap? WTF, anyone can get a drum machine and grunt and wave their arms.

The other stuff at least actually requires some degree of musical talent.

• Rappers grunt and wave their arms? Hmmm. So why don't you like metal? It takes what you deem as talent to make music?

• I do like metal. At least the groups that can actually play and aren't doing 2 chords the whole night.

• The most musically "talented" person in the world is a nobody.

• They hate metal? They suck...

• Rap makes me sad and mad because it's bad, I kick it in the nad.

• Niiiiiiice. So def dog!