Is anyone having this problem?

Is anyone having this problem?
This happens to me 90% of the time when I ask a question on GirlsAskGuys. The page loads fully but there is no box to type the details of the questions! Now I luckily got whole page so I am asking this question and screenshot is attached. I'm using Windows Phone, this never occurs in my iPhone. Why this happens? Has anyone got this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to hear you're having issues using the site. So this problem prevents you from typing details in your questions, correct? Can you tell me what browser you're using?

• I'm using Windows Phone. The browser is Internet Explorer. My connection is over Mobile Data.

• Okay, you said it never happens on your iPhone so it might be the browser. Could you try using a different browser on your Windows phone?

• I tried the same on UC Browser, that same problem is there... 😢 There is no other browser on Windows Phone. Opera Mini doesn't work with GAG as it reduces 90% data usage.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask @xhoneyxbeex she is admin and really helpful.

• I checked on my phone the box appears then disappears if you touch screen area, question box appears - Try it and see.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I don't have this problem as such, and I don't understand it's strange actually, have you tried discussing this with an admin? maybe they would have a solution to it.

• Happens to me too. Firefox user.