Are there any type of gag questions you avoid?

inb4 no responses because everyone avoids me

0|1
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm.. mostly the questions about US politics.. because i don't know much about it.. and tbh i dont even care about politics of my own country.. lol..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupid questions. Just kidding. I love to answer stupid questions because I enjoy telling the asker just how stupid they are.

I usually avoid questions with very long descriptions, especially when the asker did not separate the paragraphs, because I have the attention span of a chicken nugget and I am not willing to commit myself to reading all of it.

Oh, and questions with really bad spelling and/or improper grammar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Usually genitalia questions, mostly How Do I Look questions unless they are seeking advice on make-up, new hairstyle or outfit. Some "heavier" topics I'd rather not get in to because it'll start a debate. I'd rather not, especially on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually can't get through questions with long descriptions, so I don't answer them. Questions on feminism, politics, and religion are avoided, too. I just don't feel like getting into debates.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually avoid relationship trouble type of questions. I also don't like answering questions with longass descriptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The very long ones

0|0
    0|0
  • "Do I have a nice butt"?
    "Are my boobs too small"?
    "Am I ugly? People say I'm pretty but I don't know"?
    Questions with huge explanations
    And all the dick questions. There's more but these are the top annoying ones

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't avoid any question.. i just look at question that are interesting like this one LOL!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid the "how do I look" questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid sexual questions

0|0
    0|0
  • The sexual ones which require many details.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the sexual ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Penis size questions.

but there are ones I target as well. Feminist stupidity, Religious nonsense, and moronic uneducated crap.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Questions with long as fvk paragraphs telling us about their life story and family history.

Stupid questions and cliché questions like "is this 12 inch p*nis big enough?" "I'm 15 and haven't had sex, do guys think I'm ugly?"

0|0
    0|0
    • im 14 and have a dick, does this mean im a woman? please help i might need to see a doctor :(((((

• Usually sex questions , any question that looks like it could turn into a saga or questions looking for arguments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there are some questions and some topics I avoid as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll answer almost anything, I try to avoid more political questions though because of my new seasonal job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really long questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently questions concerning Muslims or Islam

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship questions. They're always crap

0|0
    0|0
  • The penis questions get to me. 8=====D "Am I big enuff?" 6 inches? Your good bro!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • How do I look questions and relationship questions, because no matter how much information they give it is only one side of the story and you can't give useful advice without knowing the whole.

0|0
    0|0
  • r u really 14?

0|0
    0|0