I'm having feelings for a gager?

I've been feeling this way for a long time. I think I am in love. I want to get over this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol at everyone telling you to get over it. News fucking flash: IF IT WAS THAT EASY THEN SHE PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE ASKING! Smh I don't get humans sometimes.

Anyway, have you expressed to him that you have feelings? If not, then maybe you should. I'm not saying flat out tell the man that you love him, but just expressing that you like him more than just a friend. One of two things may happen. He'll express the same feelings, or he won't. Either way it might help you in figuring out what your next steps are.

• Thank you for pinging out the obvious. He's way too old for me, and I can't just say that to someone older

But I feel like he does like me more than a friend as well. He just doesn't do anything because he is not a creeper

• Oh ok. Yeah, age may definitely be a problem then. That makes things a bit trickier. My suggestion would be to maybe dial back the contact for awhile until you can maybe sort through the feelings. I'm not saying cut off all contact, but just not as often.

What Guys Said 16

• You can't avoid having feelings for someone, even if it's through the internet. However, keep your thoughts clear, probably this ain't a good idea. So... try to move on, it'll be better for you.

• The first thing I would do, is carefully telling him and talking about it... running away will only make you miss him and feel sorry afterwards :o
    And if he already knows that you like him it will probably not be shocking... are you guys living far from each other?

• When you are under 18 - Age is an issue - Would it be too hard for you just to stay friends with him?

• 2|1
  • Like people said, spend less time here. Actually, I would recommend you to stop coming here at all. Go enjoy your life ok? Go out with friends, go to the movies, go practice some sports and do outdoor activities.

Soon you'll get over with it. And I bet you'll be much happier and healthier doing these other things to :) Good luck.

• If you haven't really talked too much, don't know what each of you look like and haven't even heard each other's voice, I think it is a bit early to be so infatuated.

• We talk a lot, I know what he looks like and vice versa, and I've heard his voice

• I really don't want to go to jail though... XD

• What if I was older?

• That would help at least and how often do you talk or pm him? Does he even know?

• We talk often, he knows what I look like and I know what he looks like, I know how he sounds

I think he's already guessed that I like him because it's really obvious

• Start spending less time on here, clear your mind

• Love is a beatifull thing, talk with him : ) who knows what may happen...

• Is he nearby u?

• It's a hard way but stop thinking of him , shut him out.

• U dont need to be scared anon cutie cuz in alrdy right here 👄

• Lol good try dude

• @star_lord are u serious gay lord? I had nothin' to do with guys like u or the naive little gurls like urs. As for her, im juz fawken with ur little and i know ur sex slave would do whatever u said but that isn't ma place to judge 👌🏼 i know j have haterz like u on here so what what can i say? U know what really is funny? It is when people like u take the internet so seriously while u should be worrying about the real world lelelel get a life a stop worrying about the online world bruh. Its not worth ur time to get ur nose in any online ppls business juz cuz ur jelly and can't have what i have. isn't jelliness involved gurls only who can't have what other gurls have? Im not shure if ur a transgender cuz u have a pix of u with make up and starz all over ur face. I wouldn't mind if ur angry about what u can't have. So i solly for ur unfortunate fate gay lord 🙏🏻

• @star_lord u know whats even more depressing about ur life? When u created the @dark_lord acc and stole ma pix as urs on there and took on my identity to troll people and tryna make me look bad. THE ACT OF CHILDISH in a 25yr old body smh. Too childish bruh 😔 but i really admired the fact that u look up to meh abd even bothered to do all that stuffs to meh eventho u hate meh for being who i am 😎
      Like i say dood, try to get a life outside the real world and stop worrying. Maybe things will get better for u 👌🏼
      Lemme give u a prayer. May God blast u 🙏🏻

• Hows that even possible?

• Just keep talk to him until marriage.

• Spend less time on GaG.

• Have you tried talking to him? (Normal chat) . If you did , how long was it?

What Girls Said 15

• I'm gonna be the first chick on here who doesn't try to trivialize your feelings. Fucking ashamed of my gender, but not surprised.

I've found that the chasm of inaction is the worst possible place to be. Right now, you're in the limbo of "what if." What if I never get over him? What if he doesn't like me back? What if he DID?

Have you tried to tell him how you feel, or revealed your true self to him? I see that you've seen his picture and heard his voice. Has he heard yours? Has he thought to ask? What if he doesn't care whether he hears or sees you or not? What does that mean, if anything?

I hope you see what I'm getting at: that if you truly want to get over this feeling, you need to know exactly where he stands. You need to tell him how you feel and then accept his reaction. Only then can you begin grieving (heartbreak) or pink clouding (reciprocation), and both those feelings will even out and stabilize over time. What you can't keep doing now is... well, this.

And yes, my advice would be different if you knew them in person. Take advantage of the opportunity that this is online and that you can honestly make a 100% break off if that is what you need to do to cope.

Good luck - feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to! <3

• I sort of know the feel. Talk to the man.
    Everything can be solved with a dick pic.

• Perhaps if you are friends and followers here, dear, the Convo in the message box will tell for sure if you really Do... Want to get over this.
    Good luck. xx

• And you are under 18.. well go out and spend less time here..

• You are the one who say something useful to the Asker😜

• We will defeat all enemies, No one can against us.💪
      Shhh, Don't tell the Jackie Chan, He will get jealous and try to take you away from me.😭

• @Star_Lord oh don't worry.. i won't.. he is old anyway.. he cannot run after me anymore... haha..

• How can you love someone you never met? Love is a lot more than an intellectual bond. It's physical and emotional. When you fall in love with someone you're falling in love with a million little microexpressions that you don't see with text on a screen.

What you're feeling is at best infatuation. You're mesmerized with the idea of what this guy (or girl) is in your own head. And you're young so that explains some of it.

My advice is to step away from GaG for a bit. Sites like this aren't meant to have an affect on your real life personality. They can be fun and maybe informative but they are NOT a substitute for making real life connections

• Sorry ain't interested.

Jokes jokes.

Stay away from gag as much as possible. Limit your time on here.

• and what do you want us to do?

Rules for when you have feelings for a gager
    1. request a cam chat
    2. you find out if they really are who they say they are
    3. after the cam chat you will realize if you actually like them or not.
    4. send all gag members a wedding invitation if it works out.

The End.

• Then spend less time on here and more out there - off the internet.
    It'll work.

• get a hobby

• I'm sure it's all in your head.

• Of course it's all in her head, that's where love comes from. :|

• Get over it.

• You'll get over it

• If he doesn't live close by then Id say move on. Online dating does not last

• Aw gag love! Well I don't think you are in love but spend less time here. It will help.

• How can you be in love with someone you never met in person and you don't even know that well?