Are you muslim?

Who are my fellow muslim g@gers?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• No, I'm certainly not.

• U dont say 😂😂

• Hate? Seriously? :o Wtf? If that's how it came across, sorry, but I didn't mean it like that. I'm just as far from muslim as it gets pretty much hahah. Jeez, gotta be careful with words these days,... People... o_o
      @Omar5881 gets me :)

• Always 😉

• Yes Muslim and proud :D !

• you're proud of that?

• I'm not sure if that is true, though. If you search for "marry her rapist" on Google, all you find is cases in Islamic countries. Mostly Malaysia, Pakistan, and some other countries.

www.google.hu/webhp

Technically I used to be tolerant about Islam, and claimed it was just "yet another religion", but I did some research and I've realized that they put ancient traditions over health, well-being and respect for others; and they're also vivid supporters of genital mutilation. Music is forbidden, pork is forbidden, art is forbidden, /r/atheism is censored, people are stoned to death for "adultery", mandatory hijabs, a vote of a man is worth that of 2 women, etc etc.

Enough research, and there would be nothing to be proud of.

• @Mesonfielde Darling, this is not true, the vote of a female doesn't count as half, actually when Muhammad PBUH first arrived to Madinah a group of women came first to vote for him as the leader of madinah. And please do not count the punishment used in some village where most people are educated as a rule. The rapist indeed gets the death sentence, not the victim. As for the victim she is given the option to marry him but she is no way forced to accept marrying him. Forced marriage is forbidden in the Islamic law

• nah im not. I'm Christian.

• No I'm not, but my best friend is.

• Most people think I am but I'm not

• Nope, definitely not. But I do know quite a few friendly Muslim gagers.

• never

.

• I'm not Muslim, but I have a Muslim friend.

• I'm currently having some doubts about my faith.. But yeah, I'm Muslim :)

• Sup dude?

.

• No, I'm not Muslim

• Nope atheist here

• No, I am not a muslim.

• Ok I'm not Muslim but my sister is and so is my brother in law

What Guys Said 23

• Nope, I'm not muslim. I have met some cool muslim people on GAG tho.

• have you ever thought about converting?

• To be completely frank, I don't believe in the stuff the muslim religion teaches, so nope, I haven't ever thought about converting.

• Asker dude stop pushing GODDAMIT

• No, I was fortunate to not have been born into some shitty desert country and be indoctrinated into a society where babies get their dicks mutilated, women lack rights and society is fucked.

But... good for you if your into that shit for some reason.

• again with the dicks mutilated thing... did you know circumcision has health benefits and helps prevent diseases? but hey, if you want to have skin hanging off your dick like some kind of mutated lizard be my guest.

• There is NO health benefits to removing foreskin, exactly why circumcision is so massively frowned upon in almost all of Europe and the British commonwealth countries.

Foreskin protects the end of your of your of your dick (meatus), and when you remove the foreskin, the cells in the meatus get damaged and die, if you look at a meatus without foreskin, it will look dry and brownish, yet meatus with a foreskin are a glowing shiny pink colour.

We were born with foreskin for a reason, so why fucking cut it off? Not to mention removal of the foreskin reduces sexual
      pleasure (due to dead nerve endings).

And, it dosent stop the spread of disease, it just makes the disease more visible (but if you have foreskin and clean your dick daily like your suppose to, then you will notice any diseases

Circumscision IS genital mutilation of babies without their concent and their is no bennefit to doing it other then religious reasons.

• There are quite a few muslim on site. So as you spend more time on site you will be bound to meet them.

• are you a jewish man?

• No - Agnostic

• i see. are you friends with jacksonville's chief of police?

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

@Mesonfielde

vignette3. wikia. nocookie. net/aceattorney/images/b/b2/AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Confident_2. gif/revision/latest? cb=20130630180447

Entertainment at it's finest...

• I'm Muslim.

• I'm Christian but one of my best friends online are Muslims, nothing against them

• Nope, Christian. But know some great Muslim people

• No, I am not. And do not try to pressure me into converting because not only will I refuse, but you would be committing a sin in your religion as well.

• No, but I do know a guy I went to high school with who is.

• Alhamdulillah I am

• No, luckily not. I'm not exactly a fan of genital mutilation, and some other things that religion obligates.

• you are uncircumsized?

• Asker dude I don't know what to say to u STOP BEING PUSHY what u r doing is a sin not a good thing as u might think and secondly are u from MIB (muslim ikhwan brotherhood ) lol its like men in black 😂 back to the point don't be an idiot

• I also don't like being told what to believe in.

• im a muslim ☺️

• Nope. Ethical humanist.

• Nope, I'm Christian.

• I'm half Muslim, half Islam, half Christian and a quarter atheist.

• Yes, I am a Muslim. And no genital mutilation of females is only a myth.

• Yep, i am Muslim

• Funny that you posted this as an anonymous. Are you ashamed of being a Muslim?

• No. opinion is too short now it's long enough.

• I am not, hallelujah :)

• You've unleashed a shit storm.

• Muslim and very proud. thanks god for islam

• no im not no