How useful is this site to you?

I personally don't find it useful because I really don't need Help

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just fun and games.
    I also don't really need help. But the people are awesome and if I ever do need help I can ask some of them personally.

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought like you once then I realized that you can learn from reaching. I give a lot of advice on here and trying to articulate my thoughts to others really helps me understand my own thoughts. Sonetimes in the midst of just trying to explain my opinion to another person I have a burst of insight. And because I'm learning things on my own instead of simply being told it sticks longer. Since I've been using GAG my social skills have went from pretty good to spectacular. Sometimes the value of something isn't as straightforward and obvious as we think.

• Yeah, sometimes I'm sarcastic as fuck and then sometimes I'm serious, I have found that telling people what I think about their situation helps both of us

• Everything I post is just out of boredom (question wise)

• Boredom's the only reason I'm on this site so I get you man

What Girls Said 7

• I don't usually ask questions, but I think answering helps me too. It means that I actually think about things and how I feel about situations and I like that I get to know more about myself and my beliefs by being asked to think about them :)

• I've gotten some really good help before. :)
    Not every day or for every day life , but a couple things :)
    Maybe u don't need help, but u might help others...

• For killing time, very useful. I also like answering questions and if I can actually help someone every now & then that's a bonus.

• more entertaining than useful...
    But useful in killing time:)

• It's very useful and fun way to make friends and you can ask questions :)

• I'm just here when I'm bored...
    even if I'd need help and have a real question, I'd probably prefer researching it myself.

• If you dont need help then dont ask for it...

What Guys Said 9

• I rarely ask questions here but I enjoy reading about the lives of other people and being able to help them if I can. Makes ME feel useful and like a good person.

• Why the fuck do you come here then.

I think it's useful. I don't know how it's helped me with my crush over the past year (i mean, she's still just my crush), but at least it's an outlet.

• I find it very useful - I have totally changed during my time on GaG.

• Yup, but Im bored and like to help others.

• It's a big time useful to me

• It's mostly just a waste of time.

• Then why are you here?

• I found the site from ass or tits questions on Google since I'm a fucking nerd joined up answered questions now I'm stuck here

• yeah I see miss nowhere and klaatu everywhere

• aw thanks @bimbobambo
      that was well put actually. i agree with the cozy thing.

• I like nosing into other people's business

• And yet you're on here...😖