Would you really take advice from a guy like me?

Would you really take advice from a guy like me ?

• Yes..
  • No.. fck you and your advice fearlessbanana. Get off GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea you look friendly. Hopefully you seem friendly as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a doormat, you don't give a shit and say what's on your mind so yea of course I would

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• yes why not? Why judge someone based on how you look or pose for a pic? lol

Just so long as your opinions are sensible, well thought of, with good intent and/or humorous while not being antagonistic or patronizing - sure :)

• It all depends on how you sell it. If you sound like an ignorant, then no. If you sound like you know what you're talking about, then maybe. It also depends on how much I want to believe that advice.

• I had no real dealings with you so I would have to give you benefit of the doubt

• No your a self absorbed i'll let you finish the rest cause deep down your not happy with who you are that's why you have been asking questions relating about yourself lately.

• You've discovered my insecurities because of this question? Solid observation.

• You certainly fit the criteria seriously I wish you get help cayuse if you don't and you run to even a guy like me you will see stars and not the good lullaby kind.

• You would knock me out?

• I don't trust people that have blue walls, sorry

• I would take your advice if I wanted advice on how to be a douche.

• Snapbacks.. Camo shorts. Fitted tees and gold chains bro. The golden four.

• Just the advice I was looking for. thanks brah.

• Np bruh. You can get at me on PM if you need any more strong pointers in life.

• I don't feel like I need your advice really.