Do you wish you could change your username in GAG?

If we can then let me know how.

Mine stands for a sideline business I had building and selling computers, called Kempis Mountain Computers hence the MC , its a usual username for me, but here I wish I could change it

Maybe someguys for my new name would suggest a word that starts with Ass and ends in hole , but kidding aside , some people have great username and some wear it well and some don't.

@MissNowhere , who today is MissEverywhere ;-) brilliantly mind you,

how do you feel about your username and do you wish you could change it

sorry for including someone else as part of my question, I'll stay away from that and her it was never my intention

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like my username is me, as it's actually part of my identity aka it's my name lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• The admins allow you one name change, contact the admins!

@GirlsAskGuys

P. S. I've been here 5.5 years and never changed my user name. :-P

• We are actually no longer changing usernames due to the fact that it causes confusion among members. This information is also available in the FAQ :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account#18

• by key , I don't mean key is in the most important , its a term used in database records to define a unique record , it could be a unique number that no one needs to know , except that database itself. That's how most database are built , username and password should just be fields in a database if they match you get in , etc

• Thanks for picking me, bro! :-D

What Girls Said 12

• You are creeping me out today :(

• I wish I could change mine. I registered on here like 4 years ago when I was a teen xD. I used to like a band called Super Junior (SJ). Their official color was blue.

Now, I don't feel like this username represents me & my personality anymore. I guess the only thing that might connects me to this username is maybe the fact that I like Kpop and blue is one of my fav colors.

• mine is simple and plain and easy. i woudln't change it if i could. i couldn't come up with anything clever like some people. haha

• I changed my username 3 years ago and I don't regret it. My username represents me and it's different because it's written in another language. So, I wouldn't change it again.

Unfortunately you can't change it anymore. Here's more information about it:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account

• you can actually.

go here --->> http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    state on the message window that you wish to change your user name to "barbaidus" please, haha or whatever it is you want... and usually they will change it. 😬

• i am fine with my own..

• Neah, it's good, and food. 😛😂

• no. i like my username.

• I kind of do. Not enough to change my account, but I want it to be something related to Oreos...

• I love my username I wouldn't change it

• nope I like my name :)

• I wish we could.

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't. My username completely matches with my nature. Even if I do think about changing my username someday still I'll come up with something that might suit my thinking.

• You used to be able to change your username once but not anymore - I don't mind my username, I suppose I am used to it.

• Can't be done, sorry. Even admin won't change it for you. You have to cancel your account and start again, like I had to. Still not back to where I was!!

• Well calling myself AnswerMan because I answer more questions than I ask would give people the wrong idea that I know everything.

• You can they allow you once

• Ohh hell to the Naaa

• My name is already perfect, I have no need to change it.

• Nah I like it the way it is.