Do you wish you could change your username in GAG?

If we can then let me know how.

Mine stands for a sideline business I had building and selling computers, called Kempis Mountain Computers hence the MC , its a usual username for me, but here I wish I could change it

Maybe someguys for my new name would suggest a word that starts with Ass and ends in hole , but kidding aside , some people have great username and some wear it well and some don't.

@MissNowhere , who today is MissEverywhere ;-) brilliantly mind you,

how do you feel about your username and do you wish you could change it

Updates:
sorry for including someone else as part of my question, I'll stay away from that and her it was never my intention

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like my username is me, as it's actually part of my identity aka it's my name lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The admins allow you one name change, contact the admins!

@GirlsAskGuys

P. S. I've been here 5.5 years and never changed my user name. :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • We are actually no longer changing usernames due to the fact that it causes confusion among members. This information is also available in the FAQ :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account#18

• Show All
    • by key , I don't mean key is in the most important , its a term used in database records to define a unique record , it could be a unique number that no one needs to know , except that database itself. That's how most database are built , username and password should just be fields in a database if they match you get in , etc

• Thanks for picking me, bro! :-D

What Girls Said 12

• You are creeping me out today :(

3|3
    0|0
  • I wish I could change mine. I registered on here like 4 years ago when I was a teen xD. I used to like a band called Super Junior (SJ). Their official color was blue.

Now, I don't feel like this username represents me & my personality anymore. I guess the only thing that might connects me to this username is maybe the fact that I like Kpop and blue is one of my fav colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine is simple and plain and easy. i woudln't change it if i could. i couldn't come up with anything clever like some people. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I changed my username 3 years ago and I don't regret it. My username represents me and it's different because it's written in another language. So, I wouldn't change it again.

Unfortunately you can't change it anymore. Here's more information about it:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account

0|0
    0|0
  • you can actually.

go here --->> http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    state on the message window that you wish to change your user name to "barbaidus" please, haha or whatever it is you want... and usually they will change it. 😬

0|0
    0|0
  • i am fine with my own..

0|0
    0|0
  • Neah, it's good, and food. 😛😂

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i like my username.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of do. Not enough to change my account, but I want it to be something related to Oreos...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my username I wouldn't change it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I like my name :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish we could.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't. My username completely matches with my nature. Even if I do think about changing my username someday still I'll come up with something that might suit my thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • You used to be able to change your username once but not anymore - I don't mind my username, I suppose I am used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't be done, sorry. Even admin won't change it for you. You have to cancel your account and start again, like I had to. Still not back to where I was!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well calling myself AnswerMan because I answer more questions than I ask would give people the wrong idea that I know everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can they allow you once

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh hell to the Naaa

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is already perfect, I have no need to change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I like it the way it is.

0|0
    0|0