Would you hang out with any GAGers for a day? If so what would you do?

When I say hang out I mean on friendly terms. No hooking up, making out, sex etc... Its not a date just being friends.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what I am warming to the idea - I used to say no way but lately I have been saying it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I won't tag all the people I would like to meet in case I forget someone

What Girls Said 6

• Ahahah 'no hooking up, making out, sex" 😂

Umm okays, yeah there's a few gagers that I'd love to hang out with. Problem lies within, are they willing to? What we're gonna do gotta depends on the individual tho. Different friends have different interests. (=

• Awww I was gonna answer but then I read "No hooking up, making out, sex" 😩

hahahah jk

• That would be @suitandtie.
    We're going to go shopping! Yay!
    And then to a footy game to watch the spurs play if he behaves while shopping. Then we're going to gorge ourselves on food. But listen @suitandtie NO hooking up, making out or sex! Just shopping...😜😜😜

• Of course I would lol. I want to hang out with you! :D

• Sure why not😌

• i'd go drink dragon fruit smoothies with Anon1999 out by the pier

then if he's up for it, will make fools of ourselves singing karaoke with some of my other friends at japantown

whatever we do in between really depends

What Guys Said 2

• sure i would. What i would do kinda depends on who im with though. If i was with @ xHoneyxBeex , we would probably go gater hunting. If i were with @Jxpxtxr we would probably play my STD game which she refuses to play (but ill make her). If i were with @abundantlyrich I would probably spend most of my time teaching her how to pronounce amazon and aluminium the CORRECT way :)

• @Jxpxtxr

by the way lol, i was just rereading this and i realized that we weren't talking about the same thing. The game i was talking about was the STD game... you know, the one i talked about in PM's where we would go around in japan and hook up with as many people as possible? xD I wasn't talking about the app, haha

• Oh yeah well that's definitely the game I'm refusing to play.. 😖😑 @Watermelonoma

• Is making out and sex still a possibility? Because it's gonna get boring hanging out with me unless I'm occupied ;)