What would you do?

What would you do if a guy/girl try to destroy you with saying things that are not true about you, saying that your a stalker and saying "I'm not trying to be mean" on podcast, Would you just do nothing or get him/her back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a test, for who so ever believe in false rumors are not real friend, if strangers speak falsely about me then i will not pay them no attention. If friends spread it to friends or even to family, then i should get angery right? By no means, for if those whom are in your life against you then you'll abide all the more to leave you. Worry not what others do, say, and proceed with caution.

Most Helpful Girl

• Odds are that I'd probably ignore them. That's what I usually do. But unfortunately, that manages to make them more pissed for reasons unknown. Anyway, I advise you the same thing. I've learned that pure indifference is the best way to go.

What Guys Said 1

• That is a tough one - I would get legal advice about making them withdraw their statements.

What Girls Said 0