Goodbye GaGer's... I am at the end of my time on this site... how much longer will you stay on here?

I feel my time on here needs to come to an end. I will be leaving the site here soon. But instead of users surprised I left I wanted to give a heads up to the community before doing so.

Goodbye GaGer's ... I am at the end of my time on this site... how much longer will you stay on here?
So I know a lot of other users have left this site over the last couple months. How much longer do you think that you will continue to use this site?

• I am never leaving GaG
  • I am planning on leaving but not quite yet
  • Less than a year
  • Less than six months
  • Very soon
  • I am leaving right after I answer this question
  • I will leave when OrdinaryGentleman stops mentioning potatoes

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|1
    • Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, That should keep a few gagers from leaving for now :

• Haha!!! I think you have listed potatoes enough to save several users from deactivating lol

What Girls Said 18

• Well, even though I never knew you, I'm still sad to see you go. The GaG community is big, but everyone is important here and it's always sad to see a member leaving. Well, unless they are a harm to the site. I'll probably be staying on for a while. I'm not yet ready to leave. :)

• Awww I remember you 😏 Sorry to see you go. Yea, I plan to follow in your footsteps once I get a boyfriend to distract me from this site lol. Hopefully that'll happen before this year ends 💓

• Well I hope you get a boyfriend sooner rather than later :) and thank you :D

• Awww :( That's sad news. Well, good luck, you will be missed! 💜

I'm gonna stay here forever.

• With meh 💏

• Lol I figured the Queen of Quizzes would be here for a very longtime :D You are very nice... stay just like you are ;)

• You will BE Sorely MISSED, @Anon1999 Another Great GAGER bites the dirty dust once more.
    Good luck and please stay.:)) xxoo

• Please say Hi to Pyramid P for me. xx

• Thank you for the Upvote Annon1999 and Good luck to you, come back again. Everyone we love and know are leaving this site and so many new things go here all of the time.. I cannot imagine myself without GAG. xxoo

• No clue... lol. The amount of irrationality on here makes me shake my head constantly and reminds me of another site which has tempered somewhat.

• Lol! I have strained my neck from how often I shake my head on here especially at what is said or asked.

• WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO!!! DONT LEAVE!!!

• dont u dare up vote me. u r not leaving.

• I will up vote whoever I want :P You are awesome and I look forward to chatting you more before I deactivate

• WELL... ok i got nothing.
      ditto!

• Awww! Nooooo! I guess it's just your time, haha.

I plan on staying awhile. I like this place!

• Bye.. you?

• May I sugest doinh as Genie23 nd simply reduce ur time here, but not leaving forever?

We will miss u

• When will OrdinaryGentleman stop mentioning potatoes?
    I've never heard him mention them before...

And NOOO GAG NEEDS (the whole army of) YOU
    but buhbye if your mind's set :C

• Lol!! Actually OrdinaryGentleman mentions potatoes on almost every question he post mainly in the polling section.

• Oh.. I guess ill keep an eye out.
      But don't leaveee I barely even know youuu

• i hate you :(

• I wanna say that to him too :/ He's my best friend on gag :/

• Will really miss him. Even though he and Grandpa salty tease me a lot

• You don't hate me batman's outline :P

• Maybe when I reach guru. I'm less than 200 points away.

• Yeah I thought about staying until then but I don't get many xper points every week because I mainly message and comment lol

• Wow thats disappointing
    😕

• Awe I didn't want to disappoint anyone :/

• Well too badddd
      You were a niceee user on here 😥

• So your departure is nearly official. It was nice talking to you. You're so level-headed. I'm just sad I only got to know you better towards the end. :/ Best of luck to you.

• Thank it was a pleasure talking with you as well. You are a great person :) We'll chat before I fully deactivate my account.

• Don't really have a plan to leave or stay forever. I tend to just log on briefly or not at all for awhile when I'm sick of it.

• I'm planning to leave but not quite yet. Bye buddy, I'll miss you very much *hugs* have a good life :) <3

• No Ashley don't do it 😱

• Thank you, @Ashely_Princess, I cannot bear to lose another princess friend.:)) xxoo

• I don't think I will leave.. you will be missed.. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”think about taking a break.. instead of leaving forever.. and just come back every other day like @Genie23 does.. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Why do you want to leave?

What Guys Said 20

• "I am leaving right after I answer this question" [hook]x2]
    Im slipping, im falling, I can't get up
    Ayo im slipping im falling I can't get up
    Ayo im slipping im falling I gots to get up
    Get back on my feet so I can fuck up the streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs3mzo4klc8

• Pops I gotssss to gettttt upppp >_<

• Lol!! Oh Mist hopefully you and your mother will not be upset with me leaving you two alone on here lol

• Aww, sorry to see you go. Goodbye. Enjoy real life :D

As for me...
    I'm never leaving this website. Even if the website lasts for years and years to come I'm staying lol.

• I don't think we have ever spoken, but I know you will be missed by many who have been here much longer than I. It is a great shame that, having achieved so much as 9Xper and super mod, you want to give up.

Please consider leaving your account intact, so that you are able to pop in from time to time just to say hi! I know you will always get a warm welcome!!

• I am always sad to see someone go and I thought you were one of the good guys. I will probably stay here for a while - I went through a bad patch but got back into site - There is still a few things I want to do on site.

• KDA20 the feelings are mutual. I have always enjoyed reading through your responses and you bring a good balance to this site. Hope you get to accomplish all you set out to do on this site

• You will be missed greatly i am seriously thinking about
    deleting my account and moving on this place is for the Potts
    I'm tired of all the hate that comes on my opinions by personal attacks

Thank You for being nice to me :)

• People really attack you? :o
      You're soo friendly though

• You have always been one of my favorite users on here. I am so sorry to hear that users have been mean to you on here. That is unacceptable on so many different levels. The people that are mean you to are missing out on one of the nicest users on this site they will ever encounter.

• Thank you so much :) :D

• I ain't gonna get sad over a man who has chosen his path:) best of luck my friend and we will keep in touch... I imagine that I will probably be here for less than a year more depending..

• You are a great person and I am glad to have gotten to know you through our mutual teasing and taking of cookies from @Genie23 lol

• Always a pleasure :)

• I'll follow suit! Right behind you bro!

• I don't believe that lol. I am pretty sure the community would riot if you were to leave

• Naa, I'm not as popular as it seems. They just see me everywhere.

• Unknown. I will give an Irish Goodbye when the time comes.

• Probably until the site shuts down or I die lol, sorry to see you go man.

• Thanks Phoenix I appreciate that :) You will be one of the users to keep the gag community going until the very end lol

• You're welcome, and yeah probably lol.

• Goodbye yellow friend

• You'll be back. People don't normally talk about it and leave. They just leave.

• I'll miss you... whoever you are.

• Who's this guy?

• Good luck bro

• I am gonna miss ya :( :(
    As for me I an thinking of leaving at all

• Thanks Omar I will miss seeing you around as well. I am surprised by how many people don't ever plan on leaving this site.

• See you tomorrow.

• Godspeed, my friend.

• I will leave when OrdinaryGentleman stops mentioning potatoes (never leaving)
    Take a break and come back

• Why ya leaving man?

• I hate when people leave me. Though i dont know you I am feeling so upset and lonely. I am emotional creature please dont leave or quit. Come on man. Is this site as bad as alcoholism or smoking that you have to quit it?