Why are the guys so dense on this site?

Like seriously. I just saw a question with a girl who asked 'ugh who will ever day my ugly ass?' And had pictures of someone she found on the Internet as her profile. Then you see a bunch of stupid guys going 'what? You're beautiful' you're so hot bla bla. Are they that dumb? I honeslty can't even believe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys want pussy, and some think that works.. why would she post pictures she found on the internet, if she's fishing for compliments? prob her own pics.

• No not her own pics. Get on with the program.

I upvoted you by mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, a lot of the guys on here have no common sense and are also stupid/annoying, but I agree with Lioness, it's not for this particular reason. There are a lot of guys who are actually intelligent, but some of them really need to get off GaG, get a life and stop being so damn stupid.

What Guys Said 18

• It's not about being dumb. More often than not, men are either forced to lower their standards immensely, or risk remaining single. Unless the man happens to have drop dead good looks or wagonloads of case, he isn't even eligible to have even modest standards.

• way to answer something totally irrelevant to my question... As I was saying... DENSE.

• Omg whatever. Just forget it

• Pardon me, English isn't my primary language.

• It is easier to give the benefit of the doubt than assume they are all catfish - There may be some genuine questions in there.

• About as dumb as the girls who CONSTANTLY post stupid shit like "He smiled at me, does he hate me?" and "What does it mean when a guy asks how my day was?"

• Well, I don't really understand what kind of behaviour is this.

• I think they aren't interested in the matter enough to figure out whether those images belong to a random person or to the asker themselves.

• Dense? No.

Desperate for female approval and acknowledgement? Yes.

They're just being guys but instead of being manly they are being basement. They see a pretty woman and try to compliment her hoping she will say 'thank you' or like their comment. It's not being dense, it's just being a loser.

• I literally lol'd when you put they are being basement... Was that a typo? I hope not because I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a new laugh box.

• haha i saw that, she was hot af, but it doesn't mean it was her, and it probably wasn't
    I don't know, beauty will always be admired, even if its fake

• She actually looked fake as fuck

• haha she is fit chick 207 or something right?
      yes, she is fake, but whatever, as long as she gives advice i dont really care

i haven't really seen her opinions though

• Well its the internet.

What are you gonna do?

• Guys say nice things because A) they're nice or B) because telling someone something about them that's not nice but true never goes over well.

• its easy to get cat fished most people dont bother to reverse search an image

• See the Turkish version version of the site, then talk about density of guys ;)

• oh well lifes a bitch

• correction most people here are dumb, you can't bring only guys into that category

• Lol Why r u so upset?

• Cause I hate stupid losers

• Same reason the women are

• I'm not dense, even if it was her, she's just another attention whore that should be ignored, accept by all the white nights hanging around here.

• Yes a lot of women on here aren't hot at all average at the most. Guys are thirsty because they have been brainwashed into believing that its their "job" to pursue women. This thirstiness has done nothing but blow up the egos of the majority of women. And women have played men into letting them be the receivers while guys are stuck with being the initiators 9 and a half times out of 10 (I hear of these women who supposedly approach, but for some reason I've only encountered them here on GAG I've never known a guy or heard of a guy in real life saying he got approached for a date)

• Why u mad :P

• Not mad just surprised as fuck

• Okay nothing to do with my question

• Understood my question would be why use someone elses pics that sad

What Girls Said 8

• Lol. Some guys see a hot girl and are too busy drooling to consider doing a reverse image search to see if that is really her or not. My question is, what do people get out of looking for validation through a fake image? Do they just think it's funny to bait guys and watch them behave like dogs chasing after a bone?

• It wasn't just the guys on that post. It was the girls too. That's why it's important to check pictures when they seem wrong for the person's age or too whatever.

• Well, I personally don't think that makes someone dense. Unless you have factual proof that it's not them in the profile picture, you just have to assume that it is. I mean, who cares if they compliment the person or not, what's the big deal?

• I would agree that a lot of them are dumbasses on here, but not concerning that particular situation. The large amount of cowards and illogical dolts is pretty sad... lol. That girl who warned me was spot-on. :)

• I'm a little confused by your answer.

• Ah. And if it's the girl who warned me, she said that she hates the guys on GaG due to the fact that they're rude when someone is trying to enlighten them of something or purely selfish.

• I get it now. Thanks :)

• Lol there are also some preeeety dense girls
    I. e the ones claimin to be the one in the internet pic

• UH they know that's not them

• Eh not my problem. Don't really care. I avoid those post

• Single, lonely and very horny.

• Guys are idiots and fall for everything. Girls who do that are attention whores and prob are fugly as fuck of they need strangers "kind words" to feel better about their selves