A lot of things on G@G are not working for me?

I was writing a myTake today, and randomly, it would'nt let me save it, preview it, insert a pic/video, or edit the text. I worked har on it, and I had to close the tab, and was'nt just "slow", everything else was fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Check on your "Cookies" and clear all history on your computer, @the_unknown_panda, and always make sure you have Cleaning 'Agents' that you get for free or even pay for, to Keep your computer clean.
    It has happened to me a million and One times with sometimes my internet Slow to Go. I have even Lost material that I have worked on, so angry and to think... I should have copied and pasted it somewhere to save my own day.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @the_unknown_panda for the Vote of Confidence and hope everything is clear here, now dear.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you don't have the xper level it takes for some of those things?
    Not sure why it doesn't work though...

• yeah.. GaG is screwing up a bit...

What Guys Said 4

• Check with admin about your problems
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• What kind of device and browser are you using? What is the error message are you getting? Thanks for the feedback.

• I am not sure why it's not working for you, could be some technical issue with your account.

• MyTakes r retarded.