What do you guys think?

Are any of you tired of the women and men around here who constantly ask for validation? Do I look good? Rate me? Am I too fat? I mean seriously, those who ask if they're fat etc are usually skinny. I'm honestly tired of all the attention whores around here. Who cares what other people think! Be happy with who you are, and the only opinion that matters is the one you're going out with or are married to? If they're happy with who they're with then why aren't you.

Most Helpful Guy

• This has been asked a million times as well. And the "Be happy with who you are" is so obvious you don't really need to state it. But it won't change anything - this will continue on indefinitely. So long as there is insecurity, there will be these kinds of questions for validation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, most people there are just seeking attention anyways. I hate how people say "just block it and you won't see them."

But really.. I still see them even after I blocked it.
    Since some people apparently don't know how to use the topics correctly.

"would you date me? rate me?" it gets put in the dating section because "oh this has to do with dating!!"
    "how do i look? rate me?" they're wearing a nice outfit, so apparently it needs to go in fashion.

If other people want to like it, fine. But I think it's super annoying. I'm not going to sit around and make other people feel better about themselves because it gets real old real fast.

What Guys Said 4

• I can see your point but honestly the How Do I Look section doesn't annoy me at all - I just see as part of the forum and the fact HDIL section is so specific it means users can easily block it if they want to ignore those types of questions.

• It's only annoying if you allow yourself to be exposed to it.

• Yes some seek attention, but some of us seek validation, because we have been single for way to long..

• Sometimes we just need to be hugged with words. Have the same power.

What Girls Said 1

• It does bother me because I do think a lot of people who do that are attention seeker or want people approval so... I just avoid those questions, I never look at them.