What is your main reason behind using gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• Continuing my life's Mission, @smoke-e of Helping Others, as I have done this nearly all of my life.
    I found GAG, or maybe it was GAG who found me nearly two years ago this coming December 31. I was Looking and lurking for some sort of Relationship site where I could partake in Answering Questions for Others in Need of advice. I tried a few but I was not totally happy or content with them, and then I ran across GAG.
    January 1 2013, I was ON as "Paris13," and have been going strong ever since then, helping others and making a lot of great friends from all over the globe.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I came across it randomly years ago lol, but overtime I met people, talked with folks and wanted to use the site to give honest, unbiased advice to those that needed it. I stay for that reason and also because I've made friends and such here that I enjoy talking to and they are worth sticking around for.

What Girls Said 18

• i love the community.
    i love my friends
    i love helping people.
    i love killing time online when I'm not outside.

• I don't even know anymore. I guess the fact that I have nothing better to do and I enjoy answering questions. I wanna say my GAG friends too, but I lost my most important friend yesterday 💔 So not feeling fully happy about the people situation at the moment either.

• Who left us? >_<

• @AleDeEurope I will never want anyone else but you ;) Just sayin'

• I may be replaceable, but you're not. I meant it when I said you're one of a kind :)

• first it was boredom. now it is friends too..

• I gave this place a shot back in May. Since then I've met some cool new friends, I like helping others whichever way I can, I'm hoping my crazy life experiences can help benefit some people somehow, I like asking questions and sometimes trolling is fun, I like the anon feature, and basically I have opinions and just enjoy telling it like it is.

• I feel this is a good way to keep my mind occupied and answer others' questions. Hopefully, I'll help some people in the process, too. In addition, I've made some great friends here, so it's nice to keep in touch with them as well.

• Just a release, a place to be myself.
    And of course the awesome people! 💜😘😽

• I started using gag because I had a huge crush on a guy and kept googling for signs he was interested in me. That is how I found gag and now I enjoy giving my opinion and communicating on this website. How about you?

• I get on this site very occasionally (last time I was here was like a month ago) so I'm not here often. But when I am, paragraphs and paragraphs pour out of me. GAG is a time killer and it's entertaining and enjoyable to give opinions on things, etc.

• Mainly Boredom and curiosity

• I like helping people.

• Just to answer some questions and make new friends.😐❤

• To ask questions and get real answers from lots of people i also like the fact u can ask anonymously for those embarrassing questions u need answers to but are to shy to talk to or ask anyone you know lol but sadly a lot of people on here can be dicks with their answers instead of helpful

• I have a lot of spare time ATM.

• Points I guesz

• I'm bored af.

• I like it here

• Ok I guess I'm the only one whose just here to get the amazon gift card.

• Boredom.
    ...

What Guys Said 16

• Well, to just give try to give as many suggestions and opinions as possible and hope that it's helps people in some way.

• Sarcasms
    Help people
    Indicate the flaws in their comments, opinions and questions
    Troll like crazy

• I like to help people and have conversations with people.

• The social/community feeling on GaG is the main thing for me.

• Happiness, sadness & loneliness.

• Friends, community, good questions, International people. And it's better than Facebook in my opinion

• No reason at all I use it for fun and when I have questions

• I don't know anymore!

• boredom mostly

• In search for ma forever alone LUVER @missnowhere 💏

• A jobless dude which have no life... What will he do else? Destroying his life here

• It's fun and addicting, it's really cool because it feels like we are all in one room just hanging out and talking.

• Entertainment

• I'm knew, but it seems like a pretty cool community

• Just trying to get laid, dude.

• bored just like everyone else on here.