I see I got mentioned 2 times but I can't see on which question?

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is giving problems at the moment. I have had this happen. Some users are receiving notifications when there is nothing there.

• So they messed up again just to keep some IT wallah in business! ROFLMAO! i

• @juicyjessie I don't know! I maybe a mod but they don't tell us this kind of stuff. We just find out the same way as everyone else does. You are right it was working great before, I just hope they fix it soon!

• Thanks for MHA

What Girls Said 1

• @vekin good you should ask this. xx

• I myself have Missed some Important Notifications because when you get this Big amount on some days,, it is easy to do. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Are you seeing the ghost notification on the "bell" icon (desktop) or on your user menu "Follows" tab?

• Might be false notifications but sometimes if question is long and lots of people answered it might be hidden in the "Show Older" part of opinion threads.

• Did you try going to your profile and
    actively track it down?

Worked for me. ^.~

• Its known as the 'Ghost Notification'